News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

~Improvements~

Started by Drunk Mario, February 03, 2010, 09:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Well i've decided to make a topic about the forums. I don't have the power to make any of it, but the staff will see this and may take your idea into consideration. So just post ideas of things that could make the forums better.
However there are some simple rules to follow:

-Follow the forum standards-
-no flaming-
-post only things that may actually be a possibility-
Okay so let's try this out!

PLEASE POST YOUR BRAINS OUT!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

Rethink the stickied topics.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

sir gawain65

Well what I would really like to see are:1.A better hit point rating. 2. A full list off commands. 3. new clothing lines,skill capes,etc.

Dark Reaper

Quote from: sir gawain65 on March 16, 2010, 10:30:21 PM
Well what I would really like to see are:1.A better hit point rating. 2. A full list off commands. 3. new clothing lines,skill capes,etc.

All of this will be in worldscape blitz. If you mean "A better hit point rating" like more exp in one hit that will not happen especially in blitz. blitz is as close to runescape as possble.
Click here to play Runescape.
Click here to see my profile.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Dark Reaper on March 17, 2010, 12:56:47 AM

All of this will be in worldscape blitz. If you mean "A better hit point rating" like more exp in one hit that will not happen especially in blitz. blitz is as close to runescape as possble.

That's 100% right!

Con1887

1) The experience gain rate will be relatively more close to RuneScape than it is now with Classic.
2) The amount of commands in Blitz will be dramatically reduced; there will be no more runes or teleport commands.
3) New clothing will be a result of using a different type of client such as a 508 for Blitz, there will be no custom clothing.

Thank you Drunk Mario for creating this topic although really the board is here to support suggestions for both the forums and game.