News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Zoo's

Started by Chaoslancex, January 29, 2010, 12:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well i got a question!
Is there Zoos in Africa? if there is will it have animals that we think are normal  like Dogs, cats and ect.

wouter

Probably.. Maybe they hold white people there lol..  :P

Drunk Mario

Well i know there are like animal reserves but i don't know about zoo's ( as animal reserve i mean limited area where animals can roam.)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

There's probably some in the big cities like Cairo, but they have would mostly the same animals there that they would have here.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Zack on January 29, 2010, 05:48:13 PM
There's probably some in the big cities like Cairo, but they have would mostly the same animals there that they would have here.
plus some others.. specifically to their region.. Elephants are a major thing in Africa.. It's like a dog or cat here.(but isn't not exactly a pet.)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

They might have camels, lions, and cheetahs!!

Jeremy

Yes there are many Zoo's in Africa, however, animals in African Zoo's are much like Zoo's here in the States. They have animals that are unique to them, just like the panda is to us. Such as:

African elephant
African lion
Black and rufous giant elephant-shrew
Caracal
Cheetah
Dama gazelle
Dwarf mongoose
Giraffe
Grevy's zebra
Kori bustard
Lemur
Marabou stork
Meerkat
Naked mole-rat
Nile hippopotamus
Pygmy hippopotamus
Rock hyrax
Scimitar-horned oryx
Serval

Dogs and cats are not in the Zoo's there because they are common house-hold pets in Africa as well. You also might find African Serval Caresheet's in households in Africa because it's a very common mammal. To us that type of animal might be featured in the Zoo, but to them it's quite normal. : - )

To find more information check out this website http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/AfricanSavanna/afsavfact.cfm

Happy to help. ^.^
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-