News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The Little Girl's Revenge

Started by lollol, January 26, 2010, 05:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

There Was a beautiful villige that it's villigers were rude and ugly,One Rainy Day,They Heared Noise Comming From The Horse Stable Every Thing Started To Fly,All Of The Villegers Went out to see what's going on,they found their horses comming towards them and attacking them,and they saw the dogs that was supposed to protect the villigers attacking them and barking with a wierd bark looking towards the moon.

All of the people fainted due to the hits of the horses,when they woke up they found every thing like it was before this happen,all of the people thoght that they were dreaming,but the biggest evidence is that they all woke up at the same time and they were all muddy.

they heared an old lady shouting from the top of the mountain,so they all ran to her and asked her "Why Are You Shouting ?"

She saied:"It Was The beautiful kate"

The Villigers:"who the hell is kate!!"

Old Lady:"Kate was a very beautiful girl living here but in her time,all of the women were ugly she were the only one beautiful with them,the villigers killed her at this time of the year 26 of july,the girl saied while she was dying that she will come again in her 50's anniversary and take her revenge on all of the villigers."

One Of The Villigers Came out and saied:"today is the 26th of july."

The old lady:"yes it is"

he saied again:"that mean we have to stay in our homes and dont get out right ?"

The Old Lady:"yes,but what ever u did,Kate will come to you."

after a while they heared a strange voice saying "you are all dead"

all of the people kept running to their homes,but they saw a shadow up to the sky towards the moon,she just moved her hand up and saied some magical words,all of the houses flew up and all of the villegers were down kate,moved her hand again,all of the villigers dropped out dead.

Thats the end of the story so people say that this place is still haunted by the ghost of kate.

SO EVERYONE BE AWARE!!!!!!!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Banjo Hick

pure boii

'SammyBoiiâ,,¢'  =]

lollol

KATE MOVE THE VILLAGE TO THE NEW PLACES EVERY 50 YEARS!!!!!!

SO EVERY ONE BE AWARE!!!!!!

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wouter

Will she come to my house to? Since me and cheryl broke up, well, i kinda had no sex since than..  ::)

lollol

she will,maby u can have sex with her ;D

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Quote from: lollol on January 27, 2010, 05:17:26 AM
she will,maby u can have sex with her ;D
Quote from: caponer on January 27, 2010, 04:54:11 AM
Will she come to my house to? Since me and cheryl broke up, well, i kinda had no sex since than..  ::)
she's sexy? :o :o

Banjo Hick

lollol

before the villegers burned her,she was very very v3ry beautiful,she was beautiful but burned,so shes kinda scary.

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wouter

Quote from: lollol on January 28, 2010, 04:58:59 AM
before the villegers burned her,she was very very v3ry beautiful,she was beautiful but burned,so shes kinda scary.
head-bag and do it.  :o