News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Well my time off..

Started by Banjo Hick, January 23, 2010, 11:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well if you haven't heard yet then I have un-quit and this is basically an inside secret...

I was waiting for something huge to happen (ie: mooshu, Karla, and zaaa getting banned...) so I could 'quit'. When it was generally spread around I went to a very very old account I had and made a restart with only certain players knowing. I made a ton of fake stories trying to keep it secret but it's getting hard to make new ones every day. The main two accounts I used were Genesis and Barraged and went by Katie on both of them.

Chaoslancex

I knew about it!! haha lol. ::) am super good at pretending to be someone else. 8) ??? ;D

Banjo Hick

That's because I told you, Cole, Alex, Mia, and some others whose names have escaped me..

Volcanic Me

Hmm, I think I might be better at pretending to be other people.

I don't think anyone but four people knew who I was, and two are now banned.

On another note, did anyone figure out which account was mine before me and Jeremy made up? P.S. Halo was one, but that one wasn't very secretive.

Banjo Hick

Hmmm lol.... Were you....??

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 23, 2010, 11:59:21 PM
Well if you haven't heard yet then I have un-quit and this is basically an inside secret...

I was waiting for something huge to happen (ie: mooshu, Karla, and zaaa getting banned...) so I could 'quit'. When it was generally spread around I went to a very very old account I had and made a restart with only certain players knowing. I made a ton of fake stories trying to keep it secret but it's getting hard to make new ones every day. The main two accounts I used were Genesis and Barraged and went by Katie on both of them.
It wasn't that hard to find out your barraged and genesis.. You fail in pretending to be someone else. Really, i knew it by day 1 lmfao..

mafia137

Banjo, I had an idea barraged was someone(either zaaa,jose or you)
It was secret for a while ;)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: mafia137 on January 24, 2010, 06:07:30 AM
Banjo, I had an idea barraged was someone(either zaaa,jose or you)
It was secret for a while ;)
Jose and matt are ip-banned.. So it could never be one of them. Thats how i found out it was banjo. With a little help of james.

Chaoslancex

Travis your other account is Forg3 and Brown lugia something like that there is this pure i forgot name and one other not sure if it's you i won't say name of account.

and a couple of noob accounts to and the people that most likely knew we're Mooshu,   Dillion and i poon i(aka noob face lol jk.)

Banjo Hick

Ok, if you knew Genesis on day one you must be able to see 4 days into the future right??

Volcanic Me

Forg3d was mine, and Brown Lugia was my friend's. So no one figured out my secret identity... sweet. Jeremy knows it of course. :P

Flame

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 23, 2010, 11:59:21 PM
The main two accounts I used were Genesis and Barraged and went by Katie on both of them.
Lol

Banjo Hick

Lol, you were the first person I talked to on that account so I chose that name.