News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Well...

Started by Banjo Hick, January 23, 2010, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

People keep asking me to come on for favors and everyone thinks I'm coming back and yadda yadda yadda. I have decided to un-un-un-quit because all my friends are back basically... Also ifyou didn't actually know I was never gone but that's a different story I will be posting in the strories section..

God Colin

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Banjo Hick

Thanks, I did transfer my rarest items to other accounts just in case this happened.

mafia137

I knew it no one has quit and not come back.
Good too see your actually back banjo ;)
Don't quit this time okay?  ;D
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 23, 2010, 10:46:43 PM
People keep asking me to come on for favors and everyone thinks I'm coming back and yadda yadda yadda. I have decided to un-un-un-quit because all my friends are back basically... Also ifyou didn't actually know I was never gone but that's a different story I will be posting in the strories section..
Sigh.. You tryd to be like mooshroom  karla and zaaa, You should stop kissing asses and just play the game. Your not them, get your own personality.. really..

Banjo Hick

Yeah, if you read my other topic then you would know I wasn't ever gone, I've been wanting to do what I did for a few months..

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 24, 2010, 10:51:25 AM
Yeah, if you read my other topic then you would know I wasn't ever gone, I've been wanting to do what I did for a few months..
I know what you did. That just make it more pathetic.

Banjo Hick

It was to get away from annoying pricks like you. Just like Jose has his faces I have my grammar as my tell.

Zack

Banjo Hick

K... In fact can you get rid of all the replies, and lock it. Wasn't meant to be a topic people replied to, just one to notify people.

Zack

Only forum administrators and owners can delete posts.

Locked anyways.