News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

my brothers accident.

Started by Chaoslancex, August 07, 2008, 11:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Well, i think this is really funny it happen to my brother he fell of his bike at this park, an broke his arm an his face got all bloody an stuff.
the funny part is that there was nothing in front of him he just fell down he was not going fast well i felt bad for him. ;D

I pooN I

Haha what a loser, but yeah that must have hurt. Still funny though  :D

Volcanic Me

Rofl, is it like your brother's bike doesn't like him or something?  :P It's like "Get off! .... Hahah! How does your arm feel now?" But really, that must have hurt. Give him my condolences!  :)

Chaoslancex

hehe it was bad his face was messed bad too well his better know  :D

an it was my bike he was riding  ;)

if you know what i mean jk.. :D

I pooN I

..No.. I have no idea what you mean.

nikeman

Wow! LOL! You shoulda taped and put on scarred! If yyou know whatthat is. But tell him im sorry, and i know how he feels... I just recently broke my arm sliding down the end of an inflatable water slide!(LOL) I had to get surgery but im almost all better now. Did he have to get surgery too?
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Triniboy

lolz..happen to me once...only i fliped over on the bike and like cut up my hand  :'(, i have no ideo how that happened ???, was on one of those BMX bikes 8)

Chaoslancex

ouch i never broken anything but it seems like it hurts alot an hey, i should have had my vidoe camera an taped it to put it on scared that show is super nasty.  ;) ;) :D

0ownage0

ya, I have also have never broken any bones either, and i hope i dont brake one any time soon.

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Pure01owner

haha im lucky never broken a bone wounder what it feels like lol  ???
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

mca17

i was ther when my mate jumped of a wall and broke his arm is snaped right in the midel it was gross  :P
thanks for the respects guys

God Paul

:( how sad... i feel bad for the pour guy
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

danyaro

Same thing happened to my brother, but he fell of his bike in the park because a bird pood on him head. The rest of the family were laughing their heads of and my brother went off crying. ;D :-X 8) :o

OFF THE WALL

Pure01owner

it woulda be diffrent if i pooed on him aye
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

banjo

thats pretty funny actually, i had something happen to me like that once, except instead of a bike i was running, and instead of blood it was nothing and instead of falling i was still running, kinda the same right?
Not avoiding a ban, just using a different account.