News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

DA DESERT BANDITS(RP)

Started by archmage, January 21, 2010, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archmage

This is the same type of clan as Grimm Jr's. thanks for the idea give ya all the credit.

this is a RP clan where you select your in game username your story line user name your history and occupation
i will submit mine.
in game username:archmage
RP username:archmage
history:grew up in a small town in the desert raised by bandits and jackals as i grew up i left
the desert and travelled all around worldscape to uncharted and dangerous lands until i arr-
Veda at a place people call isafdar run by elves i learnt there ways and became a deadly assa-
sin.i journeyed back to the desert and now are recruiting people for my own band of ruthless
banditos called 'da desert bandits'
mood:hasty,ecstatic,always murmuring to himself.

DA DESERT BANDIT LEADERS

-
                                                -
                                                -

DA DESERT BANDITS MAN-O-ACTION
                                                        -
                                                        -
                                                        -
                 DA DESERTED DESERT BANDIT
                                          -
                                          -
DA BAD BANDITS WHO MAY BE BANDITS?
                                                                       -
                                                                       -
                                                                       -

THE LEADER WILL BE ABLE TO BAN PROMOTE AND ACCEPT PEOPLE INTO THIS CLAN THE MAN-O-ACTION CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT ACCEPT PEOPLE INTO THIS CLAN,THE DESERTED DESERT BANDITS CAN OVERPOWER THE MAN-O-ACTION IF 5 OR MORE FORM A REVOLT AGAINST ONE OF THE MAN-O-ACTION(DO NOT FORM A REVOLT AGAINST THE LEADERS UN LESS IT IS PART OF YOUR MOOD THEREFORE WE WILL PLAY ALONG WITH IT) I HOPE YOU A HAVE NICE TIME WITH THIS CLAN.

i will be making this clan recruitment page look more nicer once i figure out how to do everything properly

archmage

sorry i know my clan attempt will now be considered as spam but seeming as i cant play the game anymore on my computer i am no longer goign to be active