News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

DA DESERT BANDITS(RP)

Started by archmage, January 21, 2010, 07:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archmage

This is the same type of clan as Grimm Jr's. thanks for the idea give ya all the credit.

this is a RP clan where you select your in game username your story line user name your history and occupation
i will submit mine.
in game username:archmage
RP username:archmage
history:grew up in a small town in the desert raised by bandits and jackals as i grew up i left
the desert and travelled all around worldscape to uncharted and dangerous lands until i arr-
Veda at a place people call isafdar run by elves i learnt there ways and became a deadly assa-
sin.i journeyed back to the desert and now are recruiting people for my own band of ruthless
banditos called 'da desert bandits'
mood:hasty,ecstatic,always murmuring to himself.

DA DESERT BANDIT LEADERS

-
                                                -
                                                -

DA DESERT BANDITS MAN-O-ACTION
                                                        -
                                                        -
                                                        -
                 DA DESERTED DESERT BANDIT
                                          -
                                          -
DA BAD BANDITS WHO MAY BE BANDITS?
                                                                       -
                                                                       -
                                                                       -

THE LEADER WILL BE ABLE TO BAN PROMOTE AND ACCEPT PEOPLE INTO THIS CLAN THE MAN-O-ACTION CAN DO EVERYTHING BUT ACCEPT PEOPLE INTO THIS CLAN,THE DESERTED DESERT BANDITS CAN OVERPOWER THE MAN-O-ACTION IF 5 OR MORE FORM A REVOLT AGAINST ONE OF THE MAN-O-ACTION(DO NOT FORM A REVOLT AGAINST THE LEADERS UN LESS IT IS PART OF YOUR MOOD THEREFORE WE WILL PLAY ALONG WITH IT) I HOPE YOU A HAVE NICE TIME WITH THIS CLAN.

i will be making this clan recruitment page look more nicer once i figure out how to do everything properly

archmage

sorry i know my clan attempt will now be considered as spam but seeming as i cant play the game anymore on my computer i am no longer goign to be active