News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

::PWNMOD

Started by jefferist, January 21, 2010, 06:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jefferist

On Tuesday, something incredibly amazing happened.  Here is the story.

Once upon a time, three mods, (Mod Paul, X, and Coleshot1) gathered in a desolate region of the wilderness.  Unbeknownst to them, their very presence of awesomeness caused a rift to appear from the darkness.  A figure slowly appeared from said rift, and his name was JEFFERIST.  Weilding his epic blood barrage he challenged Mod Paul to a DUEL TO THE DEATH.  The two were evenly matched in AWESOMENESS, but Jefferist was EPICLY PWNED.  After recovering from this predictable defeat, Jefferist charged onto X.  X let allowed Jefferist to hit him a few times and them EPICLY PWNED him.  Needing an opponent he could defeat, Jefferist then looked to Coleshot1.  He charged and was EPICLY PWNED.  But then he tried again and this is what happened.

Jefferist was then Triumphantly pwned by Mod Paul, X, and Coleshot1 ALL AT THE SAME TIME.  Then the world ended because that much awesomeness cannot exist without a universal collapse. 

THE END.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

Coleshot1

How many times did you die, who was I talking to, and how crowded was it? -.-
Rematch anytime I'll PWNz0R you.

BTW only Jeremy and Ry can use that command.  ???
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

jefferist

It's okay to be embarrassed, Coleshot.  ;D

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

Coleshot1

Says the player who declined my rematch. PREOWNED.  ::)

But yeah, I was talking not fighting.. -.-
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Chaoslancex

I want to give it a Go. :)

Genuine

Haha Owned Cole, Nice Work Jefferist. Again, Haha Cole. Well I've been Owned many times though.  :o

Drunk Mario

you really shouldn't brag about killing coleshot!! He really it's that hard :P :o ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Quote from: jefferist on January 21, 2010, 06:25:03 PM
On Tuesday, something incredibly amazing happened.  Here is the story.

Once upon a time, three mods, (Mod Paul, X, and Coleshot1) gathered in a desolate region of the wilderness.  Unbeknownst to them, their very presence of awesomeness caused a rift to appear from the darkness.  A figure slowly appeared from said rift, and his name was JEFFERIST.  Weilding his epic blood barrage he challenged Mod Paul to a DUEL TO THE DEATH.  The two were evenly matched in AWESOMENESS, but Jefferist was EPICLY PWNED.  After recovering from this predictable defeat, Jefferist charged onto X.  X let allowed Jefferist to hit him a few times and them EPICLY PWNED him.  Needing an opponent he could defeat, Jefferist then looked to Coleshot1.  He charged and was EPICLY PWNED.  But then he tried again and this is what happened.

Jefferist was then Triumphantly pwned by Mod Paul, X, and Coleshot1 ALL AT THE SAME TIME.  Then the world ended because that much awesomeness cannot exist without a universal collapse. 

THE END.
shall this topic to be removed to stories?

Maxi

This is fake.. Cole could have owned you if he wanted, and mod don't fight their best.. :)

Coleshot1

I think you guys missed this... I offered to Rematch him and he declined.
Soon as I was ready to fight him he chickened out?

But fine, if that's what you count a kill...
...I'll just have to kill you while you're sleeping. All's fair, right?  ;D

ini432

its fake man! coleshot probably looked at you and you blew up like an atom bomb from his awsomness
shut up noob

Mooshu

This is just lol. XD