News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What's Left of My Bank

Started by Banjo Hick, January 20, 2010, 09:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

If you see anything you want it is for sale.

Zack

Are those holy waters in the second picture? If so how much for one?

Banjo Hick

They are holy waters in both pictures and you offer not me.

Zack

Banjo Hick

Well think quick Zackariah, someone with a better offer might buy all..6... Yeah you have some time to think about it...

Joker

holy waters,mith i offer anything you want...

Banjo Hick

Post your offers on here and I'll just check when you're online every now and then and go on quickly...

Coleshot1

If either of those talwar\cutlass swords (whatever) are wieldable, i'll offer a dark dagger (obsidian dagger) for either. Maybe something more but it doesn't seem you have one.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

I have a Harry's Cutlass but not the Lucky Cutlass..

Chaoslancex

Joker

offer for holy water: rouge..

Banjo Hick

Oscar you have to offer for it... And it's a deal Joker.

Zack

I'll buy a holy water for rouge, if not that then Black t plate and legs.

Banjo Hick

I'll do the black t since I'm getting rouge already... I will update one of my posts...

mafia137

I will buy any of those items for full lederhosen ;)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.