News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

''damn''

Started by wouter, January 17, 2010, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouter

When you typ 'damn' or 'damnit' than the forum changes it into cabbage..
Why? Is it like a Offensivelanguageblockerthingy?  :o

Delicious

You are right on the money!

wouter

Zack

It only blocks the words Ryan put in. So not everything is blocked, but that doesn't mean try! 8)

wouter

Quote from: Zack on January 17, 2010, 12:45:32 PM
It only blocks the words Ryan put in. So not everything is blocked, but that doesn't mean try! 8)
I know lol..

Banjo Hick

It also block the word a/ss

zaaaam

Banjo Hick

o lol, if anyone wants to avoid this just say a/ss or d/amn or whatever you want to say with some kind of marking in the middle of the word

Zack

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 11:42:43 PM
o lol, if anyone wants to avoid this just say a/ss or d/amn or whatever you want to say with some kind of marking in the middle of the word

No. It's there for a reason.

Banjo Hick

But I'm just saying that is a way to avoid it. I wasn't telling people to break the rules. I was showing them how. =)

Delicious

Stop stealing signatures, stop giving ways to break the rules. You know, accomplices get close to the same amount of punishments that the actually criminal gets. Just because you didn't "break the rules," doesn't mean you didn't help!  ::)

Banjo Hick

That's like a person showing another person how to shoot a gun not knowing they would go murder someone.

Zack