News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

tips about training and the most of you goals!

Started by Maxi, January 17, 2010, 09:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

this is very simple goals but try you'll be a great pker..

very good tips
0 (0%)
tips work good
0 (0%)
succeed
1 (33.3%)
little bader
1 (33.3%)
didn't work at all
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Maxi

tip1: (when u training) if your goal is to get on the top with good exp i do think you should try this.. train with wip,dds and dragon 2h. ( best for attack str and def) what i know..
tip2: train on shades east of etele they have high level but don't get lured they don't hit hard =D.
tip3: (when pking) always when a start on fight use ice blitz under the rest of fight use blood u drain the others life.. and use dds then u don't hit much block..

that was all my suggesions and make all that as (your) goal if u don't clear it pm me. Diva La Viva.. ;) have a good day and thank you for reading.. :')

wouter

Well, First of all, training spots depends on what level you are. You cant send a level50 to shades.. Second of all, whip fails for str but good for attack. 2h is like worst for training. You might hit high but it also a fail for  lvl50+- also there is a big difference between ice and blood blitz. You prefer blood because you save hp with it and it takes off damage by your enemy.

Maxi

whoops!! dragon 2h shuld have been in in pking cuz hit high i agree it completle fails in training i have traind O.O.. ;)

Mooshu

I've only used Whips and dds...o.0...But when i get bored, i use things like...Anger weapons...scimi's, daggers. XD rubber chicken lmaooo. things like that.  ::)

wouter

Quote from: mooshu on March 04, 2010, 10:15:24 AM
I've only used Whips and dds...o.0...But when i get bored, i use things like...Anger weapons...scimi's, daggers. XD rubber chicken lmaooo. things like that.  ::)
I use obby sword and scythe allot :P