News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Profile Comments.

Started by Banjo Hick, January 17, 2010, 12:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well every once in a while I look at other servers. I notice one good thing they all have in common. You can post things on peoples' profile page for every one to see. If there is something like flame or you just don't want any you can delete them and hide them from the public. I would like this to be added to the forums.

Coleshot1

Well that's a great idea...
But does that mean, if it's implemented, you won't be here to see\use it?  :-\
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Zack

I don't think that feature is in SMF. If you look at the bottom of the forum for those other servers it will probably say "vBulletin" or "PhpBB".

Banjo Hick

O, I understand. I don't usually look at which type of thing they use. I just assum it's SMF. O yeah, I saw it on one of our member's server which was and smfforfree server.

Zack

I did find something on SimpleMachines. I'll talk to Ryan later and see if he can put it in if he has any time.

Banjo Hick