News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

guide for 135 mage!

Started by zaaaam, January 16, 2010, 12:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaaaam

I have recently achived my gooal of 135 mage and soon you will too! im going to start the guide from 63, sorry..  :(
63-96 Trollheim teleport (normal spell book) this may take a while but don't give up!
96-135 Ghorrock teleport (ancients) This will make you level up fast don't worry, if you get bored go drink some kool-aid  ;D
This is how i got 135 mage and soon you will too! :P

wouter

Quote from: zaaaam on January 16, 2010, 12:44:40 PM
I have recently achived my gooal of 135 mage and soon you will too! im going to start the guide from 63, sorry..  :(
63-96 Trollheim teleport (normal spell book) this may take a while but don't give up!
96-135 Ghorrock teleport (ancients) This will make you level up fast don't worry, if you get bored go drink some kool-aid  ;D
This is how i got 135 mage and soon you will too! :P
I got 125 mage by using ghorrock tele and 125 to 135 from 1 month pking..

zaaaam

Good job caponer! but i would really recomend ghorrock tele...
from i think 118 to 135 it took me a day and a half with gharrock. pking works too!  :D

Chaoslancex

Pk and mage gose up really quick.

mafia137

Cool guide man, congratulations on getting 135 mage  8)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

wouter

Quote from: mafia137 on January 17, 2010, 02:06:23 AM
Cool guide man, congratulations on getting 135 mage  8)
Your turn now  :D

zaaaam

Bri

I already have 135, but yes, this could help some people that are desprate for they're first 135.

^.^

aussie king

I wasn't even trying for 135 mage but it just crept up on me while i was pking lol.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Prehistoric

How much exp does ghorrock give?
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

I Already had 135 magic, but thanks anyway, this will help people who have 63+ magic, Thankyou For making This!

GRATZ ON 135 MAGE!

Prehistoric

Ghorrocks doens't work nothing over lassar works...
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Prehistoric on February 18, 2010, 02:07:58 PM
Ghorrocks doens't work nothing over lassar works...

I think you need to be about level 110 magic to use ghorrock, it is justb a level glitch thing.

Shaco

I think I got a plain and simple guide, base on my experience. When you get your first low alch use cast it on your runes
and then soon enough you will get your high alch which will work very effectively till you got your blood blitz, from there
start player killing with your mage and soon enough you will start noticing your mage level has went up very quickly!

P.S - My mage is only level 130. =P