News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

**** The world and everything in it.

Started by Bri, January 15, 2010, 07:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

Sorry for all the langauge in this but I made this when I was really in one of my dark times.
F.U.C.K the world and everything in it, it's a bunch of pools and land spinnin' on a fuckin' axis, everything has taxes, everybody likes to say they could be relaxin, but it won't stop spinning so it makes every fuckin' mind go crazy out of control, they wind up doing crymes and shootin' up the fuckin' patrol, girl's are men with an inside out d*ck, pills are the best magic trick, everybody you meet is really an annoying prick.

When this world finally collapses, there will be no more, and everybody will need to fight no more fuckin' pointless wars, cry no more, b*tch no more, sleep no more, and nobody will ever meet no whores, but of course, who knows, there could be whores with wings, but if so then just know, that me and my soul, will be gettin' blowed!

F.U.C.K the world and everything in it, it's a bunch of pools and land spinnin' on a fuckin' axis, everything has taxes, everybody likes to say they could be relaxin, but it won't stop spinning so it makes every fuckin' mind go crazy out of control, they wind up doing crymes and shootin' up the fuckin' patrol, girl's are men with an inside out d*ck, pills are the best magic trick, everybody you meet is really an annoying prick.

When this world is gone, I will be pleased with what I have done, shot up a storm in a grocery store, banged a bunch of whores till my pelvis bone tore, fought all the wars with my mind and fought cryme with my double UZI combination, I think I may be a relation to frankenstein creation, that may be me, but we won't see until nation wins over nation and the world is no longer man's creation! Hell, toss my salad please.

Comment & Rate.

Edit: Hidden.

Banjo Hick

Zonekiller

Would you like to tell what happend? This poem had much to express, and it's very good you want to share it with the Worldscape community.
Zone.

The one who cursed at Karla and got banned for it.

Bri

It's not a Poem, it's a song.

Me and My friend Sat from somewhere else made it...

Zonekiller

Hehe, sorry. Hard to ounderstad when it's on "paper".

Delicious

This is deep Bri. Talk to me before you "do anything" please. I will do my best to help you fix anything.

Bri

Fix? The only thing I would like fixed is my emotions...

Delicious

Bri

Lovely, when... X.X I'm serious about this, not joking around.

zaaaam

wouter

Quote from: zaaaam on January 16, 2010, 01:04:20 PM
You swear too much bri...  :(
It's an offensive poem.. She wrote down what she feels. I think its actually beautifull how you explain your feelings. +1 respect xx  :-*

Bri

Banjo Hick

I still really like the swears! XD! Respected.

Bri

Mia