News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Please Help Me

Started by dcdrewdc, January 15, 2010, 05:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcdrewdc

Yeah Hi I got I.P banned on the 10th of January and I'm pissed. I don't know why i was just trying to get some guy named Teh Dupar or duper I'm not quite sure of his name to stop spamming. Today (the 11th) i try to log in and i can't, I search around and finally i get some answers....I'm I.P banned i need to know why and for how long my in game name is one_shine or my secondary is Oneshine.
Please help me. Thanks and have a nice day.  :D

mafia137

Usually when you are ip-banned than it's a permanent, you must have done something too deserve it.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Drunk Mario

YOu will not be un ip-banned until one of the administators un-ip you because your time is up( a long time!) ANd you already made a topic about this and got your answer. Please dont do that.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dcdrewdc

Well actually no not at all. I did nothing to deserve it. In fact, if anyone was there the night the person, "Teh Dupar" was spamming I did nothing to deserve an I.P ban so If you were there that night please post. He called me all these names and he got I.P banned as well. It might Have been a mistake that i got banned I don't know, if i can remember the persons name that banned me I will post that as well. All I know is that I logged to check my stuff and some person was demonstrating some outlandish behaviors so I told him to stop. I logged back in the next day and I was unable to log in. I used a friends computer and had no problems. The only rule I might have broken is multi-log in, and I'm not sure that's even a rule in this game.
-Thank you and good Day.

aussie king

I suggest you stop making topic's about this and talk too jeremy or ry. try the irc thing. and if you can't get hold of them try dillion.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

dcdrewdc

How should I go about contacting them?

Chaoslancex

Quote from: dcdrewdc on January 15, 2010, 10:34:58 AM
How should I go about contacting them?

Send them a pm here on the forums.