News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

{-Bill-}

Started by Drunk Mario, January 14, 2010, 05:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Well Bill has done so much for ~AllGoFree~ That i think he deserves a topic of his own :)

Bill,
Thank-you so much for all of the work you have done for ~allgofree~ and for being a good friend and always listening to other players opinions and thoughts. You have certainly showed everyone that you deserve your position at forum Administrator! You are always nice for a good laugh! I wish that every player could be as good as you Bill! Once again....... THANK-YOU VERY MUCH!!!

~rules~
-no flaming
-don't post here unless your name is " bill " :P

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Thanks, man. You know, lately, I haven't been active at all on WorldScape or their forums, and haven't made any contentful posts, so here's one for you.

I don't receive many compliment topics on here for some reason, in fact I can only think of one other one, so it's great seeing one on here for me. Whether I have my positions or not, that wouldn't differ my choice of being associated with this community. I'm not here for the power, nor has it ever been that way. I'm here because of the people. I've gotten to know a lot of good, cool people over my time of being here. People that because of the conversations we've shared, I'll never forget them. As a matter of fact, I met my best friend through WorldScape. It started back in early October '08 when some dude named Noobish Newb private messaged me in game. (At least SOMEONE will understand that. ;)) I can honestly say that I do not hate anyone in this community. If you think I do, then just know that I hate to hold grudges. Lately I've been grounded from my computer and everything else. I'm not mad because I can't play WorldScape. I'm mad because I can't talk to the people of WorldScape. It's like depriving me of my friends. I mean, it's not like I can go to school and see you guys 5 days a week. I'm still grounded, so I'll be out a little while longer. So if you were wondering why it took me so long to reply to this, that's why.

Anyways, thanks again for the compliment. I'm not taking it as a "oh you're sucking up" sort of thing. I'm taking it as a respect sort of thing. I've seen all of the other posts you've made that you've mentioned me in and I honestly respect you for making this post, so thank you.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bill on February 01, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
Thanks, man. You know, lately, I haven't been active at all on WorldScape or their forums, and haven't made any contentful posts, so here's one for you.

I don't receive many compliment topics on here for some reason, in fact I can only think of one other one, so it's great seeing one on here for me. Whether I have my positions or not, that wouldn't differ my choice of being associated with this community. I'm not here for the power, nor has it ever been that way. I'm here because of the people. I've gotten to know a lot of good, cool people over my time of being here. People that because of the conversations we've shared, I'll never forget them. As a matter of fact, I met my best friend through WorldScape. It started back in early October '08 when some dude named Noobish Newb private messaged me in game. (At least SOMEONE will understand that. ;)) I can honestly say that I do not hate anyone in this community. If you think I do, then just know that I hate to hold grudges. Lately I've been grounded from my computer and everything else. I'm not mad because I can't play WorldScape. I'm mad because I can't talk to the people of WorldScape. It's like depriving me of my friends. I mean, it's not like I can go to school and see you guys 5 days a week. I'm still grounded, so I'll be out a little while longer. So if you were wondering why it took me so long to reply to this, that's why.

Anyways, thanks again for the compliment. I'm not taking it as a "oh you're sucking up" sort of thing. I'm taking it as a respect sort of thing. I've seen all of the other posts you've made that you've mentioned me in and I honestly respect you for making this post, so thank you.
No problem man. I respect you as much as you respect me.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Bill is so nice he is the best ILY BILL!

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jack7 on February 16, 2010, 07:08:38 AM
Bill is so nice he is the best ILY BILL!
uh um.

(look in bold)

Quote from: Drunk Mario on January 14, 2010, 05:03:51 PM
Well Bill has done so much for ~AllGoFree~ That i think he deserves a topic of his own :)

Bill,
Thank-you so much for all of the work you have done for ~allgofree~ and for being a good friend and always listening to other players opinions and thoughts. You have certainly showed everyone that you deserve your position at forum Administrator! You are always nice for a good laugh! I wish that every player could be as good as you Bill! Once again....... THANK-YOU VERY MUCH!!!

~rules~
-no flaming

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Maxi

Bill owns. He deservs a staff spot.

Drunk Mario

~rules~
-no flaming

Quote from: Maxi on March 04, 2010, 01:54:15 PM
>:( I reported you for that. also your opinion doesn't matter.. he wont be in-game staff just because you think he owns.. he just isnt very active in-game. DONT POST ON MY TOPIC! ONLY BILL CAN!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Mooshu

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 19, 2010, 08:41:21 PM

~rules~
-no flaming

Quote from: Maxi on March 04, 2010, 01:54:15 PM
>:( I reported you for that. also your opinion doesn't matter.. he wont be in-game staff just because you think he owns.. he just isnt very active in-game. DONT POST ON MY TOPIC! ONLY BILL CAN!

Lol? Bill was already in-game staff. He was a player moderator and an awesome one at that. And why make a topic to where other people can't post? If it's about bill then other people deserve the right to make him feel better. Go Bill! ~represent~

Pk0wnedall

I respect bill alot, He is a really nice guy. He has done alot for me.

Vee Dub

Stop acting like a child Mario, Everyone can love bill not just you  >:(.
ILY BILL, YOU PWN

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Vee Dub on March 21, 2010, 02:23:55 AM
ILY BILL, YOU PWN
Exactly.

Drunk Mario

ILY BILL, YOU PWN
You know what... Shut the F*ck Up! this is my topic so follow the rules or take the punishment! Forum staff Can you guys please take care of these freakin noobs! They are spamming my f*ckin topic after i have warned them take action!

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on March 21, 2010, 02:28:41 AM
ILY BILL, YOU PWN
Exactly.
STFU! MY TOPIC MY RULES! I CAN DO WHATEVA I WANT ON MY TOPIC!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 21, 2010, 01:06:57 PM
ILY BILL, YOU PWN
You know what... Shut the F*ck Up! this is my topic so follow the rules or take the punishment! Forum staff Can you guys please take care of these freakin noobs! They are spamming my f*ckin topic after i have warned them take action!

ILY BILL, YOU PWN
Exactly.
Calm down a bit brother. You can't make rules to do not post on your topic? Than don't make one? Watch your language because your the only one breaking the rules..  :-\

Zack

Quote from: Drunk Mario on March 21, 2010, 01:06:57 PM
ILY BILL, YOU PWN

ILY BILL, YOU PWN
Exactly.

I'm about to take action against you. Just stop it. And no, no you can't do whatever you want on your topic.

Pk0wnedall

Thankyou zack, he can't just say "No one post on this accept me and bill"