News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Started by Ryan7, August 03, 2008, 02:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When i log in to allgofree, it dose this little downloading thing at the top of my screen i canot get into allgofree, it always says fatel loading erroe.

i need ry or and admin.
1 (100%)
i canot log in
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: August 13, 2008, 02:39:32 AM

Ryan7

Help me please. i need ahold of any admind, or the person whom runs the technical things on allgofree, this is Flamer7. i do not know whom took my name ont he fourms but this is him. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Ry60003333

Please don't make random polls. :P

Please continue to restart the client until it successfully loads. If you are using the webclient, try downloading the client and running it then. Or try the Java Web Start version at:
http://www.allgofree.org/rs/client2.php
Click launch client, and if the downloaded file is not automatically opened, open it yourself. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

winger1818

:( ive tried everythnig youve told me to do and it doesnt work! it keeps saying "fatal loading error". i stayed up till 2 in the moring, and it wont work. please help me

winger1818

Ryan7

Ok, ry sorry for the random poll, it said i coulden't post the thing until i posted a poll also.  :D
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...