News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Mia & Hills do not match..

Started by X Strange VII, January 13, 2010, 12:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X Strange VII

A few weeks ago I was at my grandma's staying for a week and the whole family came over. My cousins came over and brought OFF-road scooters :)

Anyways, my grandma lives in Mount Morgan, which is very very hilly.. I walked outside to see my cousin Ashley coming down a steep hill and speeding around the corner.. At that time it looked like fun!!

So I had a go, I had fun.. UNTIL I decided to go down a small extremely steep hill next to my grandma's house, I used Ashlee's scooter because it was huge and awesome :P
I didn't want to go all the way down the hill so I walked half way down and got on the scooter and sped down the hill. At the bottom I saw Ashley in my way so I panicked and I was freaking out and lost control of the handles.. and I fell off it.

My left hand landed first, cutting it up and leaving rocks in my hand :( It hurt, I twisted my ankle, grazed my hip, knee, arms and hands.

Later on I drove the very same scooter down a steeper longer hill and I made it :D
Then I drove my aunts Manual 4WD... and almost did my Uncle, awesome holiday :x

I realize how much I missed worldscape.

mafia137

I feel sorry for you but how can i not laugh XD.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

X Strange VII

Worst part was pulling the M&M Sized rocks out of my hand :(  I never bled so much in my life! xD
   I realize how much I missed worldscape.

mafia137

I'm Happy With What I Have Got.