News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Q&A session #2 - Closed

Started by Sean, January 12, 2010, 07:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

The session is currently: Closed.

Hey Everyone,

I'm here to schedule a Question and Answer Session again for those who want to ask any questions and get official answers back from the participating AllGoFree Staff which will be added to the list a day before the session starts. (Staff Members please PM me if you want to participate.)

This is the topic for which the questions will be asked and answered. Make sure that no one has asked your question and that It has not been answered already. We are allowing others to ask personal questions about the listed participants. I will also be watching my PM's during the session to include to the Q&A, in this case please title your message with 'Q&A - Question'. This topic will also be moved to the Tech Support board for your convenience after the questions have been answered.  All irrelevant posts will be deleted without notice.

Important Q&A in the first planned session.

Q: Volcanic Me:  How big are you guys planning to make the staff? Like, are you going to recruit a few more admins and mods? Or keep the staff at the same size?
A: We mite expand in the future as the community grows, although if the moderation demand is low it will remain as it is with maybe a few more promotions.

Q: Drunk elmo: Who has been mod/admin the longest?(not counting jeremy and ryan.)
A: I pooN I: Out of our current staff members, that would have to be Mod Sean. Although there were several Allgofree staff members before him, they were mostly demoted or resigned for various reasons.

The following participants that will be answering the questions are:

• Mod Sean
  • Jeremy
  • Zack

Start your posting!

Sean

Drunk Mario

I know i have already asked you this Mod Sean but i have not gotten an answer so...
Why is there soem staff members that are staff but are not even active? If you look on the staff list and look at the dates of when the last time some staff were on.. And same with the Blitz beta testers.. Hardly any of them actually play and help blitz anymore. So why are they still staff/beta testers? I am not saying they don't deserve their positions and i am not questioning the staff members decisions but i just don't get it.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

Ryan has mentioned to me that some Blitz-Beta testers are not active anymore. I currently have no control over this, but maybe Ryan is looking for more! Stay active!  8)

Chaoslancex

Maybe some Staff are busy with there lifes it dosen't mean they don't want to be on but that it's complicated for them to log on to the Game.

regents fury

I would like to know if people would be given the opportunity to converse with either Jeremy or Ryan over IP bans. A certain person I know in real life would like to be given the chance to talk to Jeremy. If that would be at all acceptable, please let me know.

Sean

It is possible to schedule an event for this, this might even be an upcoming event.

Drunk Mario

Why do some moderators log onto classic and then just sit somewhere like in lumby then just play on blitz? it is really irritating when you are talking to someone and they wont talk back.. is there like a thing that staff can do to inform us that they will not converse with us if we confront them?

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

Well a good moderator announces when he/she is leaving the keyboard. If they are not responding, that is you clue that they may be afk. Try to catch them when they are back, I am sure they will be more than happy to help you.

Sean

Thank for those who participated so far, asking questions which include feedback, this is vital to our experience.

j o c i n

Hello , This is J o c i n .
My friend got on my account a while back and he started cursing and what not .
And now i am I.P ban . Please un-ban me .
I will change my password ASAP .
Thank you ,
Jocin

Drunk Mario

There has been so many problems in-game and here on the forums from just a mute to a vital Ip-ban. I would like to know why are the punishments so harsh sometimes? i am not saying they dont deserve what they earned but maybe 3 warnings then action will be taken. It just concerns me that alot of people are quitting due to rules broken and punishments given out.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

There are rules here for a reason, and when someone break them they get punished. The punishment can vary depending on what the staff seems fit, that being either a mute, ban, or IP ban.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: j o c i n on February 04, 2010, 03:21:36 PM
Hello , This is J o c i n .
My friend got on my account a while back and he started cursing and what not .
And now i am I.P ban . Please un-ban me .
I will change my password ASAP .
Thank you ,
Jocin
One thing if he was on your account and thats account sharing and it's against the rules, maybe thats why the account was Ban.

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-