News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Close.

Started by aussie king, January 09, 2010, 08:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you guys want a uniform?

Yes.
No.

aussie king

welcome to domination.

CLAN UPDATE: NEW BOUNTY TARGETS PLEASE CHECK OUT CLAN DISCUSSION FOR MORE INFORMATION. MORE RANKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

I've been thinking for awhile now that maybe i should bring back domination. But not just too fall. And let who ever i can find in. but find active enthusiastic pkers. this is not a clan for the greatest pkers. This is a clan for the pkers who are on the road to become great pkers! Just think of it as a training camp to become a better and active worldscape player.
Before i continue. I would to say I DID NOT CREATE THIS CLAN. i am just bringing it back the true owner of this clan is THEHATE and STR N33B. and i would like to thanks to them both.  ;D

Uniform: I personally think having a uniform is annoying. (5 votes saying yes please discuss this in clan discussion)

Base: ::party (need to change please list your idea's in clan discussion.)

rules: 1. respect worldscape and their players.
         2. Do not attack an Allie or another member of this clan unless it is a fun fight.   
         3.  Do not come to me saying testing man killed me plz plz kick him out of clan. I have been in alot of clans this is how they fall. please just try sort it out if it continues ignore them. Still continues then come to me or  another high ranked member.
         4. Please restrain your self from looting any goods in a funfight i will kick you immediately no warnings!
          5. Enjoy your selves and remember were a team. Stick with each other and make friends with fellow members :)

Ranks
Owner:
1. Aussie king

Co-owner:
1. Dragon ball
2. N 3 3 B

Officers:

Dominating pker:
1.Mint

Dominator:
1. Diva La Viva
2.N0 mercy
3.Ellevate

Domin-learner:

Private:

the cute recurits: (haha just kidding)
2.I enter I
3.Achrmage

Enemies:
1. X Black Fury X
2.Evolution

Allies:

KILL ON SITE: (screen shot them killed by you for cash reward)
1. The Rich Guy (Disrespectful and piling)

I would also like too add. If you don't like your rank don't be shy to pm me about it.

Player's ranks will be decided on their respect for the game and skills. And sucessful bounty hits will impress me :)
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

aussie king

complete regestration by filling out your skills

In-game name
strength:
attack:
hp:
magic:
deffense:
combat:

Please copy and paste.

Maxi

my epic username lol.. is diva la viva... my str is 110 my attack is 107 and my hp 105 i think i don't really remember hp ;) and mage is 121  def is 92 and combat is 127...

thank you for reading and have a good day!  ;D

aussie king

bobo

hey aussie its me dont no ;D
im just posting here to let you know your on are clan allie list 8)

respect worldscape

Bri

Did you have permission to bring this clan name back from the previous owner of this clan?

str n33b

yeah bri's right,

you didn't have permission from me i was the one who made the clan with thehate first.
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

aussie king

He hasn't been on worldscape for a very long time but we were quite good friends. But ill ask blockky seeing as she was co-owner.

Banjo Hick

The old clan was closed which means that anyone can use their name.

pure boii

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 10, 2010, 11:49:49 PM
The old clan was closed which means that anyone can use their name.

Yeah i believe you could make this name again because it is no longer a clan atm.
'SammyBoiiâ,,¢'  =]

Bri

This is the Application page! If you are not posting an application, then visit the Clan Discussion Page! You need one one these for a clan.

Read the new rules for this section,

Brianna

Banjo Hick

Bri you were posting about that too..

Zack

mafia137

In game username: Ellevate
Strength level: 114
Attack level: 70
Magic level: 100
range level: 101
Thanks for reviewing my application ;D
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

aussie king

ellevate your ACCEPTED :D at the moment i'll put you down as an recurit. And ill test you soon.