Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Quote from: G on February 05, 2009, 07:00:35 PM
no offfence but this is taking forever its been over a year it seems like

The more time and effort Ryan puts into it the better it will be. Ryan started from nothing, he has to make every skill work, make it so you can train them, he has to make pking, edit the monsters, create commands, he had to write the login server, making each and every magic attack work (modern, ancients, AND lunar), making banking fully work, etc. And that's not even the beginning of it. It might be a couple more months before it is released.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Trust me.. im a blitz tester,...Ryan is working very hard on blitz, Its going to be like real runescape, well something like it, with full screen, and almost all the skills working, including Godswords and skill capes from the screen shots ryan posted ;D

xx hottie xx

xx hottie xx

i thought it was a 508 server not 504 :S

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bill

It is a 508 and he's probably going to update it again.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

t4nk125

can some one pls answer i cant get in the game it keep saying pls try difrent world

danyaro

I CAN'T WAIT!!! ;D ;D I know you two are going as fast as you can but I'm getting sleepless nights here!! Please sent us some more pics or even a video!!! please?. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OFF THE WALL

mumups

Quote from: t4nk125 on February 07, 2009, 02:45:59 AM
can some one pls answer i cant get in the game it keep saying pls try difrent world
You should have made a new topic about this and does it tell you to do that with all the worlds you go on?
Aso I think I heard someone say it is coming out around june. I don't know if they are right though
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

danyaro

Probably around june-july... :'(

OFF THE WALL

danyaro

When Worldscape Blitz is playable will there be NCP'S, opening and closing doors, and the ::codes? And also will the levels be as easy as classic to get up? Or will it be like runescape? Will there be any extra skills and capes? (sorry about all the questions....)

OFF THE WALL

mumups

Well danyaro i can answer some of those questions.
There will be skill capes and a few more skills.
It will be harder to level up.
there will not be any ::codes.
And that is all i know.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

yes, blitz will have all of that and more, check some screen shots ryan took, as you can see, it will have full screen and normal 800x600 details, which mean s both low and high details like real runescape.

Link to screen shot http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,992.0.html

Chicken Pie

hey everybody of worldscape, hey do i actually play coz i cant find the character creation bit

thanks

Tonypker

Hey Ry!
Long time, no see!

I left that Moparscape community :P
I remembered your site, so I signed up =]

So I'm pretty much guessing this is a 503 or 508 start?
It's pretty easy to set up the skills, and not stupid cases to Click Objects like most servers..

When will Development start?

kingboy

i have downloaded the clieny and it still says fatal loading error what do i do