News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

omg you guy are the best i mean the work u put into this is...
there is no word that expresses how i feel
all i can say is Wow
your staf is the best.!!! ;D

Chris Bud

The only thing, and I'm sorry. I TRUELY DESPISE THE CHAR GFX!!!!!!!!! That's why I got out of RS, and started server's. Even thought I've been at AGF for like, 2 and 1/2 year's, lol...

~Chris VID!!! VID!!! VID!!! VID!!! VID!!! VID!!!

Ryan7

This server just keeps on getting better and better. XD

Flamer7.
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Bill

It's pretty awesome lol. I've been on it a lot lately. This is going to be the best server ever.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Cool,its gona be like normal runescape, but i gota question, will it take that same amount of time...or like can we transfer our runescape classic bliz account to the new one?

P.S although im still kinda new....i did alot especialy to be a lvl 120 who got lvl 135 in abount 5 days =D

Still great job you guys doing =D

OMG FOR THOSE YOU THINK I AM Macroing I AM NOT =.= HEARD ENOUGH OF THAT,

pulverizer26

So when is worldscape blitz coming out already???????

maddy

ryan keep working long and hard your doing a greaaaat job!!!!!!!! and you to jeremy. :o
lolz a little weird I know. :)

0ownage0

hey ry when is worldscape bliz coming out?

thank you,

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Jeremy

Quote from: 0ownage0 on October 17, 2008, 03:38:43 PM
hey ry when is worldscape bliz coming out?

thank you,

0ownage0

As soon as it is playable! And know that as soon as it is, we plan to launch it. Patience players of Worldscape, patience...
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

0ownage0

hey everone im back!

redbone

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 02, 2008, 05:16:18 PM
Quote from: flames of dt on August 02, 2008, 01:35:41 PM
uh how do u get the updated client? :-\ it looks great too. ;D i definity gonna play
The client will be launched a bit differently. Downloading the client and running it as an application doesn't allow me to update easily. Using it as an Applet makes it only load once for who knows why.

So the client will use Java Web Start, which uses the Java Network Launch Protocol (JNLP) to run applications off the web. So what you have to do is click a link in your web browser, and usually Java Web Start will automatically open and start loading the client. However, sometimes the browser downloads the JNLP file but doesn't open it. Then you'll have to double click that file to open it.

If you want to try this with the current client for WS Classic, you can try it at:
http://www.allgofree.org/rs/client2.php
and hit Launch Client.
well seems like you guys are trying hard so just keep up the good work.=)

panderesss

Hello ry.... i have unfortunately been ip banned from jeremy because of my stupid brother writing stuping things to jeremy and would appreciate it very much if you or any of the allgofree staff could pleese unblock me.

thank you for your help...

panderesss ;)

Ron

Quote from: panderesss on November 08, 2008, 04:29:27 AM
Hello ry.... i have unfortunately been ip banned from jeremy because of my stupid brother writing stuping things to jeremy and would appreciate it very much if you or any of the allgofree staff could pleese unblock me.

thank you for your help...

panderesss ;)

This irrelevant to the topic. Please consider which board you are in before you make ANY posts. No, you will not be banned for this. We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them. Take this opportunity to learn from your own ;).

Rongnifying Glass  (Do NOT ask lol...)

P.S. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Blitz!
Loading signature...

Zack

Quote from: Ron on November 08, 2008, 03:04:56 PM

Rongnifying Glass  (Do NOT ask lol...)

I know this is kind of random and in the wrong board but, do you make up a new nick-name for yourself every week? lol

Triniboy

QuoteRy said 

503 is the version.
All I really need is the server IP, because the server sends the MapData to the client. I'm working on my client sending any MapData I don't have on other servers to the WS Blitz server and it will automatically add it.

And the good part is that everyone else is using RS2E or Danno's source, and honestly both are very poorly programmed. RS2E randomly crashes or disconnects the client on loading new areas. Plus they both use one thread per client. (A computer can do more then one thing at once, each thing is called a thread.)

The new WS Blitz uses two threads for the whole server. Its built upon everything I've learned from making the old WS Blitz, and classic. This puts the old Blitz and classic both out of date.

I'd also like to assure you that were the farthest ahead on 503, excluding chat. 

Not to be going off...but don't they have a 508 servers..cause when i check out some of them, they are just like normal runescape 8)...Just saying try the 508, cause there might be more features than the 504 ;)