News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Probably the same idea as a perfect ring, but Ry edited the stats for "the item". Its not that hard to do.

Zack

Quoteis it one of those perfect neclaces? not the perfect ring though, it only gives u 5k+
Everyone that needs to know already knows. Seeing that you are not a tester nor staff I am not at liberty to tell you. And the 'perfect rings' and 'perfect necklaces' are only in some server sources like FigmentScape. So admins and mods can kill innocent players

Delicious

Yea i woulnt even worry about it cause its probably not even going to be released with blitz. So its like it wasnt even there.

wolfy

ry does air guitar work ??? I love that emote :D +
when is the video coming  :(

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Banjo Hick

yeah we want the video!!!!!!!! and did anyone notice that jeremy was only lvl 3?

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on June 16, 2009, 02:46:11 AM
yeah we want the video!!!!!!!! and did anyone notice that jeremy was only lvl 3?

Well I'm sure its cause Jeremy and Ryan have no time to level up, More of testing out each item, and skills that they work. If sure if they needed to level, they would use an addxp command or so.

Delicious

Thats true. I will record a vid asap if ya'll want one. Its just like you would imagine, no suprises.

Banjo Hick

put in the addxp command and show where u can go, o and some of the new items on there

Delicious

Ok, I will just show a few simple things. Recording...

jessejayd

hey i have question can we keep stuff from classic like skills or at least the items we worked so hard for?Z?Z????? 8)

Banana boy

Nope but classic will still be up you will start from level 3 on blitz and work your self up.
You will not lose items off of your classic account when blitz is up for everyone.

jessejayd

ok so we get to keep our awesome stuff for blitz? i heard slower leveling how slow is it as boring slow as runescape? Also will there still be cool items such as rares and other stuff thats not even on runescape? Can't wait til blitz =)

ipwnzor

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 02, 2008, 12:46:57 PM
Quote from: SlackisBack on August 02, 2008, 12:21:12 PM
Construction..
Hunting..

O.o Epic?
And there is even more coming.This is just the beginning. ;)

is there a new version of worldscape so far? or just worldscape classic, anyways gl on your work.  ;D

wolfy

hmm ry will there be new customs on blitz? or, just the old colored partyhats? (or is herblore going to work :s)if so POST :)?

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Cavallers

ryan
if you have combat training and pking and magic can't you just launch it now and keep updating while hosting?
i mean its playable with those features and player saving
think about it lol i've waited 2 years already

-Cavallers