News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What is taking so long!

Started by Ry60003333, August 01, 2008, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

I have a Mac and i play the Worldscape Classic, and I'm also positive it will work on Mac cause Ry codes on a Mac  :o

tao4229

It's java; it should be cross-platform. Though I don't use Java, all you need is to download the runtime for it on any OS that it has a runtime for. (Probably the only benefit of using Java x.x)

As far as the native programming I've done for Mac, I can now justify why I don't use Macs. I don't even know if I want to call it 'native.' Macs make Windows look manly, with all their runtime bs. I prefer solid code, assembled at compile time, and then just run.

Delicious

^^ that was pretty confusing haha. Maybe I'm just not a smartie  :P

Triniboy

Quote from: tao4229 on May 22, 2009, 10:16:43 PM
It's java; it should be cross-platform. Though I don't use Java, all you need is to download the runtime for it on any OS that it has a runtime for. (Probably the only benefit of using Java x.x)

As far as the native programming I've done for Mac, I can now justify why I don't use Macs. I don't even know if I want to call it 'native.' Macs make Windows look manly, with all their runtime bs. I prefer solid code, assembled at compile time, and then just run.

Java has it capabilities and weakness, But as for running worldcape on a Windows will be, and Ryan should have a custom java client for people who use Mac's to play it too by time blitz is release. As for Linux users, I'm not sure about them.

Ry60003333

Right now the Classic client even works on Linux; but without music and sound I believe, as the Linux OpenJDK hasn't completed sound support yet. :(

But yes, Blitz should work on Mac and Windows, and probably Linux. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

serguy3

ugh, i wanna play blitz!

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

video yet? volcanic is right, its been a few months and 170 posts

serguy3

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO!! Come on now Ry! You're getting lazy! =P make a video! Just one? :D.

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Unless you want a video of someone standing in Lumbridge just wait. There is pretty much nothing in Blitz right now.

Delicious

Just make a vid of the gs specials and skillcapes and stuff. Just so we can feel good about how soon it is to being released.  :o

Zack

I'm not sure that all the special attacks are in yet, but when Blitz does come on I'll make a video of me hitting about 200. There's an item that gives 32,000+ bonus to all stats in Blitz  :o

Delicious

OMGSH, is it for non-staff too?

Zack

It's probably just a little something Ryan threw in so us testers could have a little fun while testing. Almost positive it wont be there when it's released.

Delicious

Banjo Hick

is it one of those perfect neclaces? not the perfect ring though, it only gives u 5k+