News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Accidently advertised.

Started by jefferist, January 03, 2010, 01:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jefferist

i was told that typing "allgofree" would pull up the message "Jefferist is advertising another server! Laugh at the Noob!"  So I did, to be funny.  But I didn't know that it would mute me   :(  Please help?  I didn't actually advertise anything.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

Banjo Hick

You should be able to recieve a mute but I'm sick of people doing this then asking for an unmute.

Drunk Mario

Well as Banjo said. in a way it was your fault, but some staff will unmute you others may not. I personally think that you should not be unmuted. But you could have lied to us and you actually advertised a server. i suggest talking to mod sean about this problem.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

jefferist

Ok.  Would the mute be permanent or just temporary? 
And Drunk Mario, I was just fooling around and thought it would be funny to see the message "Jefferist is advertising for another server, bla bla bla..." and literally only typed allgofree.  But if I have to face the consequences, oh well.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

Sean

Jefferist, you have been added to my unmute list, you will remain muted for 24 hours to ensure that you have been muted for the correct amount of time. Unfortunately, this has to happen.