News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

TRADE MAKES U LOSE ALL STUFF IN TRADE!!!

Started by drop351, January 02, 2010, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drop351

OMFG I LOST LIKE 100M OF STUFF IN A FREAKING WORLDSCAPE TRADE I FREAKING WAS TRADING 10 DRAGON CHAINBODYS ALL DRAG WEPS AND LIKE 10 SETS OF VERACS!!!!!!! I LOST ALL AFTER I CANCELED THE TRADE EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!!!! LIKE WTF WORLDSCAPE MAKES ME THING LIKE IT * AND NUTS AND * BECAUSE OF THAT LIKE WTF!!!!!!! FREAKING ANNOYING cabbage!!!! IM GONNA * KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO * !!!!!! AND THIS IS NOT FLAMING IM NOT PUTTING IT ON A MOD OR ADMIN OR OWNER!!!!!!!!!!! IM PUTTING IT ON THE * BUG/GLITCH!!! U BETTER FIX THIS CUZ THE GAME IS GETTING * AND * LIKE HOLY *!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Zack

This has been happening for a very long time, at least you didn't lose anything rare. I'm not sure if anyone can even fix the glitch. Also refrain from using vulgar language on the forums.

Banjo Hick

Zack, edit his post when they post something like that, take out all the bad language.