News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

--¤ Heroes of Ardougne ¤-- [RP]

Started by Grimm Jr, January 01, 2010, 03:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm Jr

Founded by Grimm Jr

Current Objective: Recruit, recruit, recruit!

First of all, let me explain to you what a Role-Playing clan is and
how it functions. Basically, in RP clans members take on a new
identity and "Role-Play" as that character. You may use your
existing character or create a new one, it's all up to you! This
clan has no level requirements, and you may still remain in your
old PK'ing clan as well, for this clan will generally have no relations
with any PK'ing clan.

With your application to this clan, you must write your character's
traits, history, etc. This will help create a better RP'ing experience
for others. For example, Sue might be hot-tempered and easy to
be insulted, while Robert is quiet and mumbles to himself occasionally
about vampires. Again, you can be very creative here based on how
you want your character to act. Keep in mind however, you will have
to continue using these traits as you RP, so choose your personality
well! Also keep in mind that you must choose an occupation, and even
dress according to your character's traits and wealth.

This might be a bit much to take in, so here's a template and sample.

In-Game Name:
Role-Playing Name:
Character's Traits:
Character's History/Background:

Grimm Jr's Application:
In-Game Name: Grimm Jr
Role-Playing Name: Richard B. Grimm II
Character's Traits: Rash, a bit crude on occasion, but means well
Character's History/Background: Richard, or as his friends call him, Rick, is the son of a great war hero of the Kandarin Kingdom. His father, Richard Grimm I, passed away in combat in a mission unknown to Rick.
Occupation: Captain of the guard in Ardougne, and leader of the Heroes of Ardougne.

Ranks

Clan Leader

Leader of the clan, can admit, ban, promote, and demote members.

Grimm Jr

Clan Moderators (Mods)

Mods have all of the powers that the Leader has, but may be overrided by the clan member in any decisions made. Only three mods will be chosen based on exceptional leadership skills and a good role-playing story.

Jefferist
-
-

This is the highest normal rank any member should achieve. Members have no special powers associated with them.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Initiate

This is the initiation stage of a member. All members will be in the initiation stage for a short period of time to assess role-playing abilities, and will not advance to full membership unless a mod or the leader has decided that they have a grasp of the RP environment.

Acardy
-
-
-
-
-
-

Go sign up on the forums: http://www.heroesofardougne.freeforums.org/

--More info to come later, post applications if you wish to join!
Heroes of Ardougne! A role-playing clan! Recruiting any members, come see what we're about!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,4284.0.html

wouter

Hello grimm jr,

I just read your post. It doesn't make sense to me at all. To avoid problems, explain to me if it's a game or a clan. You posted it in the wrong section If it's a game. If it's a clan, it's well organised. It's kinda weird how you want to make this 'characters'. It's not the way of playing this game. Just wondering, you found this on the internet and CTRL c-v'd this?

Your sincerely,
Acardy.

Grimm Jr

@caponer

I understand this is a bit confusing, maybe I can explain better. This is definately a clan. Using your worldscape character, you roleplay a story ingame. It's set in the city of Ardougne, and you write a bio for your character, describing how he acts and what he does. All of the member interact in Ardougne as though they are citizens of the town. In the future we might have storylines involving adventures out of Ardougne, but one step at a time. And no, I did not copy/paste.

Is that a bit clearer for you?
Heroes of Ardougne! A role-playing clan! Recruiting any members, come see what we're about!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,4284.0.html

wouter

Quote from: Grimm Jr on January 01, 2010, 03:38:23 PM
@caponer

I understand this is a bit confusing, maybe I can explain better. This is definately a clan. Using your worldscape character, you roleplay a story ingame. It's set in the city of Ardougne, and you write a bio for your character, describing how he acts and what he does. All of the member interact in Ardougne as though they are citizens of the town. In the future we might have storylines involving adventures out of Ardougne, but one step at a time.

Is that a bit clearer for you?
Thank you for explaining it to me. It didn't made sense to me before. I thought you wanted to do this all on the forums. Now i do understand what you mean. I will support you with goods if needed so.

wouter

In-Game Name: Acardy
Role-Playing Name: Barrack the bruce
Character's Traits: Barrack makes Armour. Talk to me when I'm at ardougne for free Armour and goods. I'm an old, lazy, greedy blacksmith.
Character's History/Background: I've been blacksmith for ages. My grandpa was blacksmith and his grandpa was blacksmith so does his grandpa.. etc

jefferist

In-Game Name: Jefferist
Role-Playing Name: Jeffrey D. Ristalain (J.D. For Short)
Character's Traits: Worldly, prying and sharp.  Makes a good first impression on most people.
Character's History/Background: Born in Falador, Jeffrey became a White Knight as his first occupation, and grew high in rank.  But when he caught wind of the sinisterness of the organization, he faked his own death and traveled west to escape his identity.  He accidently stumbled into Relekka, and the Fremminiks were less than pleased to see him.  But after several years of tireless labor to win their trust, he became a steady ally.  He was informed of the daggonoths, and the treasure they guarded, and made it his soul purpose to locate an ancient armor crafted from the bones of a Wallasalki (Walrus thing in the Waterbirth Dungeon).  He has recently come to Ardougne to continue his quest.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

archmage

in-game name:archmage
role-playing name:archmage
characters traits: occasionally tries to make peopel feel depresses just as he is usually,always muttering somethign about doom,very mood shifty and he is a loner and usually follows you even when you want to have a private conversation.
characters history/background:orphan found at waterbirth island being gaurded by daggonoth rex until a mighty warrior killed his protector and took off with me he carried me on his back through all the quests and through the wilderness. I learned alot from my master unfortuanetly we got in a fight and he died after it it so i*everyone does hate me and i hate everyone*think that everything thing in my life has turned out horrible. but over time i have gained many freinds and i am on the way to the top ;D >:( :o :( ;D 8) :'( :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :'( :) ;) :( ;D :D ::) 8) :( :-X :-\ :-* :-[ ::) 8) :o >:( ;D
occupation: i work at an unkown company that manufactures and sells stange artifacts to bandits in the desert. my job is to go to kaplhite queen and feed the slaves that faint in the desert from lack of water.

Prehistoric

I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!!!
In-Game Name: Prehistoric
Role-Playing Name: Garm but you can call me Napalm
Character's Traits: A very charismatic person.. that is definitely up to no good but no one knows... he is a trickster and a scammer when he needs to be also very persuasive... could talk his way out of most anything... loyal to his friends and fun to have around...he also enjoys making machines/contraptions to sell...
Character's History/Background: No one knows much about Garm but he appears to have come from the bandit camp where he was raised Garm Has recently gotten into a new type of explosive... with a ingredient called napalm....thus his nickname..((he is a pyromaniac))
Occupation: Available for hire ..with his high Charisma and charm he would be well suited for any entrepreneur or interigation job.
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

wouter

This shit is offline. Player ''Grimm JR'' doesn't play anymore.