News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Ban Questions

Started by xfoxdragonx, July 29, 2008, 06:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xfoxdragonx

How long am i IP banned for? I was IP'd from offensive language. I know i deserve this, and im sorry for getting angry.
If someone could tell me how long Ip bans like mine last for i can, and will gladly wait.

Ry60003333

Until someone removes the IP-Ban or your IP changes. Goto www.whatismyip.com to check your IP. Turning your modem off for a while then back on might get you a new IP from the ISP.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

xfoxdragonx

Thanks for the advice, but i already knew that i could change my ip, which i did not want to do. But how long it will be before someone removes it? I dont want to change my ip, because i am using it for other applications.

Ry60003333

Quote from: xfoxdragonx on August 02, 2008, 03:52:53 AM
Thanks for the advice, but i already knew that i could change my ip, which i did not want to do. But how long it will be before someone removes it? I dont want to change my ip, because i am using it for other applications.
You should send Jeremy a message then. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

You could wait for Worldscape Blitz.

When Blitz comes out, ALL accounts will be un-banned. Consider it a clean slate to do good. Also, you can check out how far Jeremy and Ryan have come with Worldscape Blitz in the New's and Announcement's board.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -