News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Ban Questions

Started by xfoxdragonx, July 29, 2008, 06:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xfoxdragonx

How long am i IP banned for? I was IP'd from offensive language. I know i deserve this, and im sorry for getting angry.
If someone could tell me how long Ip bans like mine last for i can, and will gladly wait.

Ry60003333

Until someone removes the IP-Ban or your IP changes. Goto www.whatismyip.com to check your IP. Turning your modem off for a while then back on might get you a new IP from the ISP.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

xfoxdragonx

Thanks for the advice, but i already knew that i could change my ip, which i did not want to do. But how long it will be before someone removes it? I dont want to change my ip, because i am using it for other applications.

Ry60003333

Quote from: xfoxdragonx on August 02, 2008, 03:52:53 AM
Thanks for the advice, but i already knew that i could change my ip, which i did not want to do. But how long it will be before someone removes it? I dont want to change my ip, because i am using it for other applications.
You should send Jeremy a message then. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

You could wait for Worldscape Blitz.

When Blitz comes out, ALL accounts will be un-banned. Consider it a clean slate to do good. Also, you can check out how far Jeremy and Ryan have come with Worldscape Blitz in the New's and Announcement's board.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -