News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Stop Making Fun of Jewish People

Started by Banjo Hick, December 20, 2009, 04:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=218435951433#/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=1225088601687&id=1663193093

Join, it's for a really good reason. At my school Jewish people get beat up all the time just because of their religion. I believe that this happens in many other places.

Zack

Don't know what kind of school you go to, but that kind of stuff never happens here.

Banjo Hick

Well it happens all the time where I live and in a lot of towns near me, including Chicago, Rockford, and Aurora.

Bill

If a Jewish kid got beat up at my school just because he was Jewish, I would bash the kid's face in who was beating up the Jewish kid.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

Even when I used to live in California stuff like this didn't happen, guess Chicago is as messed up as everyone says it is, probably due to all the gangs there. I joined, this stuff needs to stop.

Banjo Hick

I do exactly what Bill does whenever I see or hear about it happening. Thanks for joining the cause Zack. Bill do you have a Facebook?

Joker

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Banjo Hick

Joker

aussie king

wow thats Sad. Go up to them and call them racist. See if they deny it if they do. convince them that they are. Guilty is the way to win
i only see emo's getting beaten up here.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Banjo Hick

Banjo Hick

Quote from: aussie king on December 23, 2009, 07:27:24 AM
wow thats Sad. Go up to them and call them racist. See if they deny it if they do. convince them that they are. Guilty is the way to win
i only see emo's getting beaten up here.

I feel as thought beating them senseless works much better, but I can only do that every so often or I would get in trouble.

Jeremy

The Jocker please do not discriminate towards any religion or ethnicity.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

Let's also stay on-topic. If you have something to say or comment on pertaining to the topic on-hand that is fine. If you are commenting on religion in general, or the Jewish traditions that is not welcomed.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-