News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

252 on asyn shade, lmao.

Started by Mooshu, December 18, 2009, 02:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooshu

I was training mage, when all of a sudden, i land a 252 on an asyn shade. XD! crazy. MOOSHU IS GOD!  ;D

beautifulâ„¢

umm are you sure? Because when you hit it's red and moderators can do that trick?

but nice xD
in-game username:freedoom.

Coleshot1

To be serious, that was most likely a mod adding hp.

And sarcasticaly\imaginatively.. Nice hit, you hit higher than any normal player ever has. =]
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Zack

You can even see the extra health bar and a little bit of the red splat under the blue one. Good though.

Chaoslancex

Mooshu is a fake!!!!!

but i still love you.

Mooshu

lmao, that's what steve thought, so i showed him myself, no mods around. I did it again, but this time i hit 255, Steve is my witness. If you want i could show you myself. It's not a mod the extra bar was the other asyn shade under it.

Mooshu

NO MODS ON!!!

RIGHT CLICKED OVER THE SHADES PL0X! NO MOD UNDERNEATH!

Jeremy

Yeah, he did hit a blue 255. I saw it, kinda surprised myself to be honest.

So no more "OMG YOU LIE NUB".

Kthxbai.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Voltimolt

This happens when you still use magic on him after his dead.

Try it, kill a npc, use mage after death, u hit 200+.

Zack1

I was just about going to say that on other servers and this one when you hit after the npc dies you hit a 200+
Like Volti said!
~Zack1~

Joker

3 words only!
MOOSHU IS TALENTED

Deathtron55

i tried this it didnt work is there a  certain spell or something?
                    ~me (duh who else?)

wouter