News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

conection

Started by ovalteen2, July 24, 2008, 02:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

why is the worldscap connection aso bad?

worldscape needs to update
1 (100%)
worldscape has a big problem
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

ovalteen2

i and my friends lose connection alot and it is statring to make us mad is there anything we can do or is world scape just have a problem?
Ovalteen2

Zeldagirl

Worldscape is currentlly getting new software.  :o
No, I do not know anything about this, however I'm sure it's for Ryan's little supprise. Do not bug him about it.  ::) Also, the lagg can be reduced by closing all excess windows to help your computer focus on one thing. Another idea is to clean your browsing history, cookies, and all of the jazz at LEAST once a week. This helps my computer run more efficent.

I hope I answered your question,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Con1887

Quote from: Zeldagirl on July 24, 2008, 04:13:03 PM
Worldscape is currentlly getting new software.  :o
No, I do not know anything about this, however I'm sure it's for Ryan's little supprise. Do not bug him about it.  ::) Also, the lagg can be reduced by closing all excess windows to help your computer focus on one thing. Another idea is to clean your browsing history, cookies, and all of the jazz at LEAST once a week. This helps my computer run more efficent.

I hope I answered your question,

Zelda.

To add to that, If you yourself is downloading something maybe postpone the the time you are on worldscape wile downloading if your downloading anything.

Cavallers

Well since Zelda has already answered your question i will be locking this topic.
if any staff member feels different please feel free to Un-lock it.

-Cavallers