News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

SELLING FLIPPERS!!! Description in side!!

Started by abc123r4, December 08, 2009, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc123r4

SELLING FLIPPERS!! they are a bright greenish color and i will sell they are rare so i want good offers. NO MONEY!! only rares. I have max cash so i will not sell for money soz. i do not know how rare, but i think they are extremely rare! tyvm! my in game name is abc123r3. please leave your offer and in-game-name!  ;D
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.

Banjo Hick

They are rare, but not that rare, I'll buy for a gadder hammer, a meat tenderiser, red and orange boaters, and some other items.

abc123r4

alright thank you banjo hick and you can buy. ;D
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.

Banjo Hick

mr.white

I buy higher, up to 15 rares.
Some:
Dark Dagger
Appartice Wand
Progressing Hat
And 12 more awsome rarez.

Pm meh
X Hechild X

Banjo Hick

He offered it to me in another section already, may I buy the Apprentice Wand please? maybe see the others as well.

doormcburger

I want flippers.. if you have any more ill give zamorak robes, egg whisk, and maybe holy water.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite