News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

SELLING FLIPPERS!!! Description in side!!

Started by abc123r4, December 08, 2009, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc123r4

SELLING FLIPPERS!! they are a bright greenish color and i will sell they are rare so i want good offers. NO MONEY!! only rares. I have max cash so i will not sell for money soz. i do not know how rare, but i think they are extremely rare! tyvm! my in game name is abc123r3. please leave your offer and in-game-name!  ;D
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.

Banjo Hick

They are rare, but not that rare, I'll buy for a gadder hammer, a meat tenderiser, red and orange boaters, and some other items.

abc123r4

alright thank you banjo hick and you can buy. ;D
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.

Banjo Hick

mr.white

I buy higher, up to 15 rares.
Some:
Dark Dagger
Appartice Wand
Progressing Hat
And 12 more awsome rarez.

Pm meh
X Hechild X

Banjo Hick

He offered it to me in another section already, may I buy the Apprentice Wand please? maybe see the others as well.

doormcburger

I want flippers.. if you have any more ill give zamorak robes, egg whisk, and maybe holy water.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite