News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz

Started by Ry60003333, April 25, 2008, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Quote from: x on June 24, 2008, 05:33:48 PM
ry,
i heard blitz is gonna be just like rs before bh and the trade limit
is that true
Eventually it could be. Thats why I'm spending so much time on the basic game engine. Its like working on the parts that go in a car. You need to use good parts to build a good car.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

twinky874

help i logged in and i was lvl 3 (i was lvl 90-91 cant remember but with a ton of cash) plz help me i think it was a hakker there was 1 on this morning

emorak

idk when will the game be back on

Aveyond06

Hmm, what's that with member stuff? I hope it will not be like the real RuneScape (or most games actually). I rather suggest that you make people pay for rare-like items, even though all minigames, most areas and quests should be open to anyone.

Maybe additional skills should be p2p, though.

Chris Bud

Quotehelp i logged in and i was lvl 3 (i was lvl 90-91 cant remember but with a ton of cash) plz help me i think it was a hakker there was 1 on this morning

You shouldn't post thing's like this... If you wanna know, ask AGF staff online server, or forums. Also I think your name is quit obnoctios...

Also if this did happen, you can always check:

1: Username (Spaces, or anything that wasn't there before
2: Make sure no one else uses your acc.
3: Make sure you spell everything right when you first log in to WSC
4: Make sure that you DO NOT use anything like '~`!@#$%^&*()_-+=/?.>,<\|]}[{/, or anything else of the sort...

That might make a problem for you later on... Other than that. I guess you got reset :-X Sorry about your luck

~Chris

greepfruuy

yeah cris bud is right u should first check everything and than post on forums and btw u shouldnt post it here -.-

allways good luck

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

pk nubz

ive never played worldscape but i really want to so if anyone could help me in any of the questions i have that would be cool. =)

Chris Bud

Well. Pk nubz,

You didn't leave any Questions, and this is the only post you have made... So If you left no Questions. How are you expecting for someone to answer them?!

If you do happen to post your Questions. Please use Tech Support. Either by clicking 'Tech Support' <.

Or use Home>Scroll down>Support>Tech Support.

Everything is there, and we are there to help you with all of your;

1: I need help...
2: Can anyone tell me how...?
3: Where is the AllGoFree client?
4: How do I download this?!
5: How do I run/work...

Type Question's

~Chris

w0ah 0wnt

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 25, 2008, 03:57:00 PM
Welcome to the new official WorldScape Blitz forum. I would just like to shed some light on the next version of WorldScape, WorldScape Blitz. Please post any questions here, and I will answer them.

First, the forum accounts and in-game accounts will be the same. After you register on the forum, you will be able to login to the game with the same username and password.
Before the release, a detail and world select pages will be added to the site. We are working on a re-write of the client with a newer and more stable refactored RS 317 client, just for Blitz.

And I would also like to point out that we still cannot and will not transfer Classic accounts to Blitz.

Again, please post any questions here and I will answer them.  :)

<span style="color: blue; font-size: 15pt"><script language="JavaScript" src="http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/rs/wsblitz/showcountdown.php"></script></span>
aye ry whens the web client gonna be  there like it used to be

Ry60003333

The web client is still there. Just click a world! :)
http://www.allgofree.org/rs/worldselect/

Voltimolt

Dear Worldscape,

I heard that RuneScape HD is new and Impossible to get.

Because the inventery box is different. and the chat box is moved. a lot of space to move, this includes bank and other letter looking.

I might post later of the new change... or someone.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Voltimolt on September 23, 2008, 01:34:15 AM
Dear Worldscape,

I heard that RuneScape HD is new and Impossible to get.

Because the inventery box is different. and the chat box is moved. a lot of space to move, this includes bank and other letter looking.

I might post later of the new change... or someone.
Not sure what your talking about.

Someone else has the HD client working.

I pooN I

I know this is off topic, but why does it say your muted Ry? ???

pulverizer26

So when is worldscape blitz coming out????? ??? ??? ???

Ry60003333

Quote from: pulverizer26 on October 06, 2008, 08:00:34 PM
So when is worldscape blitz coming out????? ??? ??? ???
Whenever it is playable. :)