News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz

Started by Ry60003333, April 25, 2008, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Welcome to the new official WorldScape Blitz forum. I would just like to shed some light on the next version of WorldScape, WorldScape Blitz. Please post any questions here, and I will answer them.

First, the forum accounts and in-game accounts will be the same. After you register on the forum, you will be able to login to the game with the same username and password.
Before the release, a link to the new client will be posted.

Update:http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,437.0.html

And I would also like to point out that we still cannot and will not transfer Classic accounts to Blitz.

Again, please post any questions here and I will answer them.  :)

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Chemsking

I noticed that JAGEX shut down worldscape.

I really enjoyed the game, when do you expect to have it up and running again?
will i still be able to use my older account?
AND YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN MEMBER ACOUNTS COME UP
I'DE LOVE TO HELP FUND YOUR PROJECTS

keep working guys

chemsking

Ry60003333

Quote from: Chemsking on April 25, 2008, 11:55:06 PM
I noticed that JAGEX shut down worldscape.

I really enjoyed the game, when do you expect to have it up and running again?
will i still be able to use my older account?
AND YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN MEMBER ACOUNTS COME UP
I'DE LOVE TO HELP FUND YOUR PROJECTS

keep working guys

chemsking
Well, they forced us to shut down the old WorldScape Blitz website that looked like theirs, because of copyright laws.  :P

WorldScape Classic is still up and running! And it will be until Blitz comes out. http://www.allgofree.org/rs/worldselect/

As far as the Classic accounts go, they aren't compatible with the Blitz server, as we made it from scratch. And there also kind of messed up, with all the bugs are problems we have/had in Classic.  :'(

And member accounts...  ;D will pay for hosting more Worlds, and paying for my Internet and Electric bill, once my parents force me to help them pay it.  ::)
And we don't know what member content there will be yet, but as soon as we do we will inform everyone!  8)

Cavallers

but do we have to pay every month or just onces??? and too bad ill loose my account but itll be fun to get my rares again :D

-Cavallers

kaelan

Lol i hope not i cant afford paying for member =(.

ritearmofgod

soo is the new blitz going to be free jeremy?
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

kaelan

I hope so i cant afford member.

Ry60003333

Don't worry, you aren't required to be a member.  :)

Membership will be an option, like Dodian's Premium. It will be used to pay for the dedicated servers and any other payments needed to keep the game up and running.  :D
Dedicated Hosting isn't cheap, its over $100/month per server.  :-[

Even FrugooScape is probably going to start membership, hinted at by the Offline World 9 on their World Select page, which has it's type as members. http://www.frugooscape.net/

Cavallers

ill try and pay i dont have my own credict card and my family is a pain.... but if u add debit card like visa debit ill be able to pay if it is credict card i wont my dad dosnt like men i want it to be august so bad so i can get a credict card...:D

-Cavallers

Valester1

Dear God, Will It Have The New Gameframe?
" **** you, **** me "

Ry60003333

Quote from: Valester1 on April 29, 2008, 10:00:41 PM
Dear God, Will It Have The New Gameframe?

Probably not, the client will most likely stay the same, it is the server that is the main focus.  :o

kaelan

Aw oh well you own at makeing servers :D

Cavallers

ry u should add pest control all the servers whit clients mostly hav it and u need client to play it so u shud add it :D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 30, 2008, 11:34:03 AM
ry u should add pest control all the servers whit clients mostly hav it and u need client to play it so u shud add it :D
Blitz will eventually have it.  ;D

kaelan

Ok thanks you own at codeing.