News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz

Started by Ry60003333, April 25, 2008, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

yeah thats the problem if you want to make custom items you need the models and adding models is really difficult is really hard coding i know it because I've done it on my server like ry doesn't have to add "silab items" he can add the jagex items that are much better,but is really hard because you have to get all the weapon models and there are tons of jagex items... getting those models Gui-zipping them and all that would be a real pain

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: Cavallers on May 31, 2008, 05:42:35 PM
yeah thats the problem if you want to make custom items you need the models and adding models is really difficult is really hard coding i know it because I've done it on my server like ry doesn't have to add "silab items" he can add the jagex items that are much better,but is really hard because you have to get all the weapon models and there are tons of jagex items... getting those models Gui-zipping them and all that would be a real pain
Yea, thats why a small group of people are working on the 481 client's protocol, and making a server for the client. The 481 client has the new everything, because its a newer version of RuneScape. (Very recent actually, I think RS is now in the 490s.) Were still on the 317 client by the way.  :P

MORE SPOILERZ!  :o (Of the 481 server, no where near playable)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Archangel555

So we will lose all our items and stuff? Because if we do, i'm going to drop all my stuff this friday at ::coolparty. I'm going to lose the stuff anyway ;D if the items get cleaned of accounts what problably is so.

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Cavallers

well yeah we will loose our items...

-Cavallers

cheekybenny

WOW worldscape blitz is coming out soon ill be sure to check it out  ;D

pklord

what are the benifits of being a member, because i definatly cannot afford $100/month.

this shouldnt turn into something seirose because it should just be for fun.
but oh well it is your decision.
peace

G

So, in worldscape blitz wildy, you can only attack your own lvls correct???? unless you go deeper into the wilderness then you can attack higher/lower lvls? ???

Chemsking

worldscape blitz...
I'm very confused at the moment with worldscape blitz. There is alot of contradicting info on these forums. Like the counter for instance, the counter is suppose to be running but isn't, which is understandable, but then you have links that promote blitz and say check out the lanch of blitz. And the link just brings you to another page that tells you the counter isn't working.... Also the allgofree.org page is very confusing, you really should organize things up a bit. You should have a bunch of hypertext or a list of url's that allow you to reach any website associated with allgofree.org such as; worldscapeblitz.com/rs/worldselct and allgofree.redirectme.net/shop.php. There are no links to the actual client or shop at all. Which makes finding the game very discouraging  The only way I was able to get the url was from asking another member of the forums. If you need any help with and programming let me know I'll do whatever it takes to keep allgofree up.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ALL GO FREE AND WORLDSCAPE, but some organization and constructive critacism will definitaly bring you guys to the top!!!

Faithfull Member,

~chemsking~

Chris Bud

Now Ry. I wanna know something. If we pay for this "Membership" Where is this money headed? Is it gong strait into your pocket. Or will we actually be paying for the Ded? The other thing is. If you aren't paying for the internet, and you don't need to pay electric. Then what would you use our money for? I don't wanna pay for you to GO GET ME ice cream ::)     ~Chris

Quotewhat are the benifits of being a member, because i definatly cannot afford $100/month.

this shouldnt turn into something seirose because it should just be for fun.
but oh well it is your decision.
peace
<--- I also wanna touch on this. Ry has posted he was going to set it at around $4.99 a month. And some where'z around that for the PayByPhone option. He also stated that IT IS $100.00 for a Dedicated hoster per server, per month. He never asked you too pay that $100.00 for a month. With the combined money from each player. We could make that money quickly.

I also would like to say... If you wanna drop your item's. Do it when your sure Ry is done... Don't drop them, and then find out that WSB isn't going to be realeased by AGF for another month or two... :-\

And I also would like to say. That unfortunatly. (No madder if you like it or not) Blitz is over due. You can see this on teh server when you tele to ::Lumby. I asked Ry if he released Blitz as promised. He repied "No". Now he posted this awhile ago in this --->Ryan's Post here! <--- and Stated. "It is not yet 'Playable'" It will be soon, I've known Ry for a long time now... And I am positive he will pull through as planned. As well as Jeremy, I know him and Ry are working hard. So please do encourage them! Do not get mad if something does go wrong. Just take your time... And take a BREAK!

Since this has happened the timer was terminated. That would be the problem in the WSB counter, lol. And would also be the reason AGF/WSB forum's are alittle messy ATM! I am sure that everyone is doing there part here. And I'm sure that if we all had the time. We would do anything for ths server!!!     ~Chris

P.S. I'm lovin' the look of AGF, happy that you are still happy, and WS/WSB is going well!!! Hope your around for a long, long time to support your online family... And I think that summed up about 4 Question's there... XD

Ry60003333

Yep, the money would go straight to the Dedicated Server(s). Extra money goes into the bank, but not for me. If were earning more money then the cost of the current Servers(s), but not enough to get another one, we'll put that money away to build up over time to either get another Dedicated, or buy products that we need to keep AGF running. (Ex. a new Ethernet switch to replace an old hub)

Since RS is Jagex's property, using the money for things other then to keep it running isn't such a great legal idea. Once I've coded my own game, then I would be able to use the money for other things.  ;)

Yea Blitz wasn't ready on the launch date, and right now the development of content is just stalled while I finish up the new login server which should be done in a few days Max, then its right back to Npc Combat.  :)

halaberd

ry
about when do u think the finalized version of blitz will be released?

Ry60003333

We don't know at the moment, but when we do we'll post.  ;)

Voltair

Quote from: x on June 24, 2008, 05:33:48 PM
ry,
i heard blitz is gonna be just like rs before bh and the trade limit
is that true

I'm just curios, where did you hear this from? Because if you heard this from an anonmous source, then it's obviously just a question from you. If you have a question that YOU would like to ask, don't be afraid to ask it lol. We are all friends here. And anyways, I doubt Ry would be that mean to put in the unbalanced trading rule. Not so sure about bounty hunter though. I mean if he does add, hence the word IF, then he could keep pking with it also. Plus it's not like there are any Rwters in Worldscape right?

lebo pure

Quote from: Ry60003333 on April 26, 2008, 12:05:59 AM
Quote from: Chemsking on April 25, 2008, 11:55:06 PM
I noticed that JAGEX shut down worldscape.

I really enjoyed the game, when do you expect to have it up and running again?
will i still be able to use my older account?
AND YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN MEMBER ACOUNTS COME UP
I'DE LOVE TO HELP FUND YOUR PROJECTS

keep working guys

chemsking
Well, they forced us to shut down the old WorldScape Blitz website that looked like theirs, because of copyright laws.  :P

WorldScape Classic is still up and running! And it will be until Blitz comes out. http://www.allgofree.org/rs/worldselect/

As far as the Classic accounts go, they aren't compatible with the Blitz server, as we made it from scratch. And there also kind of messed up, with all the bugs are problems we have/had in Classic.  :'(

And member accounts...  ;D will pay for hosting more Worlds, and paying for my Internet and Electric bill, once my parents force me to help them pay it.  ::)
And we don't know what member content there will be yet, but as soon as we do we will inform everyone!  8)

ye thats true Ry, they done the exact same thing with me on youtube i had a video of me and Jeremy, we had like a little vid abit the server and about worldscape blitz,,,,- this was far back wen i just joined and though having a party hat was rich :P but now i noe wats rich and wats not :P hope to u see you guyz soon on wsb till then catchya laterz guyz

~Lebo Pure~