News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

WorldScape Blitz

Started by Ry60003333, April 25, 2008, 03:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

omg!!!!! u won ry!!!! blitz is going to be awsome dosnt have silabs but still is super awsome!!! the best server ever made!!

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 30, 2008, 05:43:22 PM
omg!!!!! u won ry!!!! blitz is going to be awsome dosnt have silabs but still is super awsome!!! the best server ever made!!
Yes it will be!  ;D

Oh by the way, the initial release won't have all the stuff were mentioning here, just as much as we can jam in before then. After the release I'm on summer break, so while you give us feedback we'll be adding more and more updates, as fast as we can.  8)

I'm hoping for full magic, range, melee, (or very close) WITH most if not all special attacks, for my combat goal. And that would work on NPCs AND players. I also already have the Wilderness working, and will probably add Dueling before the release. That is the lowest you can expect on the release, were hoping for much more by then though.  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

oo nice!!!!!! its awsome ooh and also could u add fully prayer?? hoh u p0wn!!! and rock!!

-Cavallers

ritearmofgod

O OK THANK SUMS IT UP FOR ME
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

kaelan

ritearmofgod

any idea on how much it will cost per month for a member??
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

Ry60003333

It depends, but we are thinking about US $4.99/month. I've checked out Dodian's pay by phone option, and it's US $9.96.  :o (Which I think is too high, because I'm almost sure that the phone company that supports that doesn't charge $5 per call.)

Our first Payment option will be PayPal, and the next one I would like to add would be PayByPhone, because that would allow many more people to subscribe. (Although like RS, PayByPhone would be more expensive because the company that offers that service has a fee.  :( )

And also, as we get more members, if we get enough monthly income (consistently) to pay for more Worlds, thats probably what we will do. We will also be buying better equipment for our own servers, such as Ethernet switches instead of hubs (to speed up the network), etc.  :)

Also please start suggesting Members only features in this thread!

pepper

I've said it once, I'll say it again, Blitz will be AWESOME!

Archangel555

For membership, can u pay with wallie card to? 'cause i dont have a credit card and my parents just hate the things like paying on internet.
Oh and Blitz WILL BE SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

James

Quote from: Archangel555 on May 22, 2008, 12:06:14 PM
For membership, can u pay with wallie card to? 'cause i dont have a credit card and my parents just hate the things like paying on internet.

Hmm, maybe you should suggest that in the Membership topic in my Signature.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mod James on May 22, 2008, 12:11:45 PM
Quote from: Archangel555 on May 22, 2008, 12:06:14 PM

Hmm, maybe you should suggest that in the Membership topic in my Signature.
Yep, that would be the best place to put it. Anything you can get PayPal to accept will work.  ;)

scinith

i cant wait... buying membership as son as its out ;)
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Volcanic Me

Ummm......i have an idea, instead of using only Runescape's items, weapons, skills, etc., why not make your own? (For members of course) That would just make the game more unique, it might just attract paying players. We all know Worldscape Blitz is going to be great, wouldn't this just make it better? ;D (Hint, hint, a sling might make a good ranging item.) Well just give it some thought, if you want too i mean. G'night!  ;D

-Volcanic Me (that's me) ;D

James

Volcanic,

That would be a fun idea, why not Suggest it in the Suggest Members Content thread?

;).

Ry60003333

Quote from: Volcanic Me on May 29, 2008, 03:16:51 AM
Ummm......i have an idea, instead of using only Runescape's items, weapons, skills, etc., why not make your own?
We can't edit the client's cache.  :P (Which contains all the models, items, interfaces, etc.)