News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Rares and what they cost.

Started by Banjo Hick, December 06, 2009, 01:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

If you have a question about a whether an item is rare or not, or how much it costs post it here and I will answer and keep track of how which items are rare and how much they cost on a list in the next post. This is a response to a suggestion posted in the suggestions board by warheroguy

Banjo Hick

jefferist

I think the prices of rares vary too much to be put down on the board, that's why nobody has posted anything.

The Jefferist Club
Jefferist
Jefferist42

mafia137

Really there are no price for a "rare" and there are only a couple of rare items in the game(that are not duped).
Really no point in this topic.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Coleshot1

Yeah, "An item is only worth what the buyer will pay for it." (Unless of course it's RuneScape, with their schamnsy set prices)
Rares should really be classified like,
"Highly valued rare: 1.5bil-max cash"
Or the etc.   ;)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

b e a r

banjo how much is my wooden spoon worth :(

aussie king

Maybe edit this to what item is rare and what items aren't alot of new players ask "iz dis item rare?"
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: b e a r on January 18, 2010, 10:48:33 AM
banjo how much is my wooden spoon worth :(
Personally I have never seen or heard of that item, if anyone knows then it would be a big help. =\

Chaoslancex

You haven't wow i have a wooden Spoon and think it's rare lol since you haven't seen it. :o

Genuine

Wooden Spoons are Rare :)
They look PRO! I would Buy one if i was you.

Dark fate

I had no idea they were rare, i have 3 of them  ::)
~Vormos's signature~

~RED~
~YELLOW~
~PURPLE~

imnotme

Prehistoric

Maybe not so rare if he has 3 and didn't even know they were rare... i mean really ...
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

pk it3

berets still big rares.....
some ppl got but no1 sells i hate that :S

imnotme

Well I can't edit my post. Lock.