News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Epic Magic Guide

Started by Zack, December 02, 2009, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Magic

What is magic?

Magic is a very useful skill. It can be used to kill enemies from longer distances and can even help you make money via the "High Alchemy" spell.

Getting Started

Before you can even think about training magic you first need runes. To get runes simply type "::runes" and press enter, you now have 999M of every rune.

At first training magic can seem like a very slow process but don't worry it does get quicker.

Training

First get yourself a staff from the staff shop at ::etele. Or buy an ancient staff from other players.

Equipt your staff and go to the combat tab, click the book at the very bottom and select the spell you wish to use.

Teleport back to Lumbridge (::lumby) and kill men until you are level 55 magic.

At 55 magic you can use the "High Alchemy". You can use alchemy on any item you want, but mithril seeds are the best because they are very cheap and give a good profit. To get them trade "Fred the Farmer" at Lumbridge.

Using alchemy train until you are 61 magic and unlock the Trollheim teleport spell. This spell gives you about 52,000 XP each time you use it. You will be using this spell until you are level 90 and unlock the Annarkal teleport spell in the ancient spell book (::switch), this is one of the last spells you will be using to train. It gives about 72,000 Xp per use. You can also use the Ape Atoll teleport which gives 102,000 Xp. (Thanks to Banjo Hick)

If you don't like teleporting there is one more option for training. At 100 magic you can use the "Stun" spell in the normal spell book. It hits very high and can kill most monsters in one hit, be careful though as monsters can hit back very high if you're using this spell.

Well that's it. Feel free to comment.

Joker

Chaoslancex

Good job Zack!

May i add that you can level magic really quickly at wildy thats how i got 135 magic.

But this way is quick to.

Voltimolt

I'd also like to point out that Ancient staff is the only staff, which I know is the only working auto-cast system.

Banjo Hick

nice guide, i have some things that would help in it, use the ape atoll teleport when you get to level 100 because it gives you 102k exp, the monsters you should use the stun on are asyn shades insead of normal shades because the normal ones don't allow you to hit as high, and you unlock stun at level 100. Also don't self sticky..

Pur3 pk3rx8

::runes gives you 1000M of every rune, not 999M  ;D

Zack

I made this kind of quick, so I'll fix some stuff when I get home from school later. And everytime I use ::runes I get 999M.

Banjo Hick

It's 999mil for all but two of them. It gives you 1bil for blood and one other I think.

Deathtron55

im not sure if you knew this but stun only gives you 10k exp each hit no matter what you hit, and fyi=trollheim tele is 40k exp.hope this helps.

~deathtron55~

beautifulâ„¢

Good work zack, this is an awesome guide thanks for the help
in-game username:freedoom.

Banjo Hick

Off topic here but beautifulTM who are you in game?

wouter

Drunk Mario

nice Zack! And yeah you should add once you are a higher lvl you can pk in like to get your mage up.. Thats what i have been doing and i have gotten 115- __ in wildy ( i wont say my mage lvl)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

mafia137

Awesome guide zack, as soon as i can get onto the game i will use it :P
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Prehistoric

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE MOST HELPFUL MAGIC GUIDE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! 2 THUMBS UP!!!!
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.