News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

dieknowsawr

Quote from: The Heoros1 on August 12, 2010, 05:18:05 PM
I have quit worldscape, bye fellow Death Zoners, good luck!  8)

-Brian

See ya in a week as Mute would say. Lol.

Deathtron55

Quote from: lollol on August 11, 2010, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: aliens on August 11, 2010, 10:08:32 AM
if iam allow to test him i will death pending

U Can't Test Unless A Higher Rank Tell You,You Can't Accept Or Denie.

So I Say

Deathron55:Pending On Test Good Luck Passing.
Actually I'm gonna withdraw my application for a while sorry.
  ~TReVoR

lollol

Quote from: Deathtron55 on August 16, 2010, 10:30:33 AM
Quote from: lollol on August 11, 2010, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: aliens on August 11, 2010, 10:08:32 AM
if iam allow to test him i will death pending

U Can't Test Unless A Higher Rank Tell You,You Can't Accept Or Denie.

So I Say

Deathron55:Pending On Test Good Luck Passing.
Actually I'm gonna withdraw my application for a while sorry.
  ~TReVoR

Aight.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

~Michael~

Byee! <3 :(

I hope u come back..

And so i cant have my steel pl8 and legs back never? -.-

Bill

I am going to punch you all if you don't start using the Clans Discussion board. It seems like you're all completely ignoring Drunk Mario and Mute. I honestly don't understand why people can't simply follow the rules to this section. Read the rules for this section and abide by them! I didn't sit on here for 2 hours thinking them through just because I was bored. I am going to start cracking down on this board so much. The owners of the topic need to start controlling their own topic a lot more also. So Chaoslancex, that's you, and anyone else you choose to help monitor your topics as well. There's a discussions board for a reason so use it. I'm tired of seeing absolutely pointless posts on this topic. It should only be used for applications and accepting/declining. Anything else goes in the discussions board. I am seriously not going to say this again, neither is Mute or Drunk Mario. I will start handing out mutes without warning for even the slightest bit of spam because this is fair enough warning. It ends right now.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

black viper

Quote from: The Heoros1 on August 12, 2010, 05:18:05 PM
I have quit worldscape, bye fellow Death Zoners, good luck!  8)

-Brian
aww, cya mate. hope you come back some other time.
~matt

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2010, 09:39:26 AM
I am going to punch you all if you don't start using the Clans Discussion board. It seems like you're all completely ignoring Drunk Mario and Mute. I honestly don't understand why people can't simply follow the rules to this section. Read the rules for this section and abide by them! I didn't sit on here for 2 hours thinking them through just because I was bored. I am going to start cracking down on this board so much. The owners of the topic need to start controlling their own topic a lot more also. So Chaoslancex, that's you, and anyone else you choose to help monitor your topics as well. There's a discussions board for a reason so use it. I'm tired of seeing absolutely pointless posts on this topic. It should only be used for applications and accepting/declining. Anything else goes in the discussions board. I am seriously not going to say this again, neither is Mute or Drunk Mario. I will start handing out mutes without warning for even the slightest bit of spam because this is fair enough warning. It ends right now.

Wow, Black Viper #1 your not in Dz #2 did you not read what Bill said? hmm? please don't post here.

To all Death Zone Members Please don't post here unless i tell you to, anything you want to ask please ask in the Discussion Section please.

Chaoslancex~
Death Zone Owner
Captain Commander~!

Pk0wnedall

|          Clan Enlistment Form         
|                ☣Death Zone☣               
| -InGame Name: Jack                                   
| -Combat Level: 172                           
|  -Str. Level: 135                                   
| -Attack Level: 135                               
| -Magic Level: 135                                 
| -Deff. Level: 135                                 
| -Previous Experience: Have been in deathzone before as well as Elite 7.
| -I'm applying for Classic!                 
|                                                     
|-Rate yourself as a PKer: 8/10             
|                                                     
|                                                     
|                                                     
| Signature: Jack 0.0                                 
|                                                     
|__________________________

Thanks guys!

Lemon Heads

LOL nice copying my name (Classic)
Join my clan (Lemon Heads) today!Learn more here ---->http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,7456.0.html<---

(**Display profile picture made by brianc***)

^Banner made by Drunk Mario^

^Banner made by Xx IrUlEaTlIfE xX^

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Lemon Heads on August 26, 2010, 03:53:18 PM
LOL nice copying my name (Classic)

Well last i Checked Blitz came out and Death Zone is moving on to Blitz and for that reason i added (classic) meaning Death Zone from Ws Classic, i'll be making a roster with Death Zone(Blitz) and Please Don't make pointless post and spam my Roster. 

Earth

Is WS Classic even coming back online?
Tory
x.
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

Sora

Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2010, 09:39:26 AM

wouter

I <3 still being on the KOS list. Failures. <><

M I K E

Deathzone is back..

Are you still active Oscar?

Sad Panda

Yes Oscar is still alive... He has a job so he can't get on for six of the seven days out of the week. Even on the seventh day he has trouble getting on.