News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Omri

Oscar, Tony and the rest of Deathzone...I would like too request that you remove "Rivin X" from the K.O.S, He was only doing his job as a player Moderator, He said "Tony was trying to buy a Runescape account", And why would he make that up? Tony, I am not picking favorite, You've all been my friends for the longest time, I just think it's somewhat unfair that he is on the K.O.S for doing his job..Tony..You and Rivin need too make up and Learn too Forgive and Forget, Well I hope you guy's in Deathzone really think about this, Thank You for your time.

Your Friend,
                                                                                                                             Michael

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Omri on August 05, 2010, 09:19:03 AM
Oscar, Tony and the rest of Deathzone...I would like too request that you remove "Rivin X" from the K.O.S, He was only doing his job as a player Moderator, He said "Tony was trying to buy a Runescape account", And why would he make that up? Tony, I am not picking favorite, You've all been my friends for the longest time, I just think it's somewhat unfair that he is on the K.O.S for doing his job..Tony..You and Rivin need too make up and Learn too Forgive and Forget, Well I hope you guy's in Deathzone really think about this, Thank You for your time.

Your Friend,
                                                                                                                             Michael
He said to me Joker disrespected Rivin.

Joker

We don't care son..shut up or you will join him.

lollol

How About All Of Us Stop Talking In The Recruiment Page And Start Using The Disscusion Page ?
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Omri

Quote from: Joker_ on August 05, 2010, 10:17:45 AM
We don't care son..shut up or you will join him.
Tony..I can care less..Put me on K.O.S..It's not gonna change anything? Stop being so hot headed.

Omri

Oscar, Would you and Deathzone like to be Allies with Devastation?, Pm me if soo. :)

Annakarl

oscar wrote all clan is rivals but i cant denid or accept its up to oscar only telling you
-lolk-

lollol

Quote from: Omri on August 05, 2010, 04:16:17 PM
Oscar, Would you and Deathzone like to be Allies with Devastation?, Pm me if soo. :)

I Won't Speak For Oscar,But I Think Its Denied Proccese cause the last Allies Costed So Many Problems.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Brian

I dont think we should allie because for one thing, Wouter is joining your clan.

-Brian

gomes97

how can we kill rivin
idk but i think he can use coolhp

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Omri

The clan allies was Denied, But be it we have Rivin and Wouter, I'm not kicking them just too be allies with Deathzone, You guy's are a great clan, Hopefully Devastation will just as big one day.
                                                                                                      Your Friend,
                                                                                                          Michael

Kryptonite

- nevermind -

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kryptonite

- nevermind -

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

shelly

i join s h e l l y xD
combat 40 sumfin
i kick butt xD
sheilby♥
(\_(\
(=' : ')
(,(")(")

Pride

You know my accounts and stats... 'Nuff said.

Plus, I already have Yader's vote.

Proof: