News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

vormos i decline your offer where clan rivals... is not cause vista is running it its cause ppl i dislike are in it most of them i dont like and i would enjoy meeting them in wildy.. so yea where clan rivals no changing that..

Chaoslancex

lilm_1212

your
Accepted.

Zack

Quote from: chaoslancex on December 07, 2008, 06:45:17 PM
vormos i decline your offer where clan rivals... is not cause vista is running it its cause ppl i dislike are in it most of them i dont like and i would enjoy meeting them in wildy.. so yea where clan rivals no changing that..
What are you talking about? I'm not even doing clans anymore  :-X :-X

Chaoslancex

dude you dont get it is not about you or varmos is about the ppl in the clan most of them i killed before and done something to make me mad and dislike them they have said something stupid to me or whetever the case is that i dont like most of the members there and yea idc who runs the clan there ppl there in that clan i dont like if i see them in wildy offcourse i will kill them.. that is just it..

b0o0o

hey its me b0o0o i would like 2 join your clan im a pure range and i pk most of the time

Zack

Quote from: chaoslancex on December 08, 2008, 03:30:11 PM
dude you dont get it is not about you or varmos is about the ppl in the clan most of them i killed before and done something to make me mad and dislike them they have said something stupid to me or whetever the case is that i dont like most of the members there and yea idc who runs the clan there ppl there in that clan i dont like if i see them in wildy offcourse i will kill them.. that is just it..
Ok, well I think I understand but, are we cool?

Chaoslancex

Zack

Quote from: chaoslancex on December 08, 2008, 03:30:11 PM
I know.. but in the post I quoted above you said I was still clan leader  :-X

Chaoslancex

oh dude i dint say you where in it "i said that it dose not matter who is running it" as long as there is ppl i dont like in it i will try to kill them.. :-\

omfg noobz

yeah dude its ZAAA i think im gunna quit ur clan.. peace devil is being weird plus there are to many nubs and i was co owner until devil got in a lil fit   :-\  so peace out take me outa the names plox...
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Chaoslancex

kk dude i will take you off and do note you where never co-owner...  :-\ dont know where you got that from but the only co-owners i had where naruto, connor, and naruto got taken off, you where never my co-owner but if you where i dont know what happen  :'( but yea good luck with you new clan ;)

omfg noobz

... you said i was the highest ranked person in your clan at one point... i assumed that was a co owner..? lol
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Chaoslancex

u where you where in black ops the higest rank till I made the new rank your could have been in new rank if you havede asked to be tested u would have know if read to get to this rank u most fight me or the person of your choose. Before figthing me. But u aswome u knew u never asked to be tested an u where In highest rank till I made new rank

Vormos

i want to join clan combat 164 i know my clan was rivals of your but ill show u how i cabn pk and ill own some members to be elite watch me =]]

Chaoslancex

wait... aren't you the leader of that clan i dislike????