Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Joker

Chaoslancex

Discussion over.

Joker is not Kicked from Dz.

Nick©

Good decision, Oscar. Caponer, you need to calm down. This is just a game. You seem to take this as though it were real life, but it's definitely not.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on May 13, 2010, 05:06:16 PM
Good decision, Oscar. Caponer, you need to calm down. This is just a game. You seem to take this as though it were real life, but it's definitely not.
You gotta piss off really quick fool. You have no idea why I made that decision so mind your own business.

Nick©

Its the same reason it always is. He angered you in the slightest way and you flippe out. It happens that way every single time. There's no way at all you can that you can deny that statement because you know it's true, I know it's true, Jeremy knows it's true, and so does everyone else. Even if it's something large like him hacking you (which it totally isn't) or him saying something about Oscar or another member it's no reason for you to flip. You can say anything you want but it doesn't change the fact that you flip out at everyone for no reason, you're extremely petty, and that it's just a game. You should honestly just take a week off and chill and come back refreshed.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Annakarl

there is no reason for you 2 to fought oscar has choose not to kick joker nothing will happen
if u back friends again that isnt cool to fought one as same rank as  you and ur friend i hope you love joker back

Nick©

That's not trolling at all, Luke. That's called a truthful and educated post. You don't see them much on here cause of the imaturity...
--Brenden Hills

r4nge slide

InGame Name:  rang3r 0wnzz 
| -Combat Level:88 (i'm pure)                       
|  -Str. Level:126         
| -Attack Level:61                           
| -Magic Level:111                       
| -Deff. Level:1                       
| -Previous Experience: I'm pk much, I think I have the experience.                                                   
|-Rate yourself as a PKer : 7,5 - 8 .

I hope i heard of you .
rang3r 0wnzz

wouter

Quote from: r4nge slide on May 14, 2010, 12:04:45 PM
InGame Name:  rang3r 0wnzz 
| -Combat Level:88 (i'm pure)                       
|  -Str. Level:125 I'm still training.           
| -Attack Level:61                           
| -Magic Level:111                       
| -Deff. Level:1                       
| -Previous Experience: I'm pk much, I think I have the experience.                                                   
|-Rate yourself as a PKer : 7,5 - 8 .

I hope i heard of you .
rang3r 0wnzz

You´ll be tested by one of our members. Nor me because i´m of for some days. You´ll get contacted. You see, it´s not really about the stats. If you have lv125 str and you´re able to kill me or joker and other great pkers, than we´re fine with it. If not, you´ll have to train your strength up.

Nick©

So did you take my advice to take a bit of time off? G.F.
--Brenden Hills

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on May 14, 2010, 07:49:57 PM
So did you take my advice to take a bit of time off? G.F.
No, I got my social life also. I got my work and my 'real' friends as how you call em. Will you please stop spamming my clans page with unnecessary posts? m'kay?

Maxi

Hi, i wanna apply.

In-game name= Diva La Viva.
Attack level= 110.
Strenght level= 125
Defense level=104.
Magic level= 133.
Hitpoint level= 116.
Pray level=90
Range level= 72.
Previous experience. I'm a somewhat good pker. But i'm trying to get much better.

Rate* 1/10 maybe 6.

Well, there's my stats.  ;)

Joker

Quote from: Maxi on May 15, 2010, 04:41:13 AM
Hi, i wanna apply.

In-game name= Diva La Viva.
Attack level= 110.
Strenght level= 125
Defense level=104.
Magic level= 133.
Hitpoint level= 116.
Pray level=90
Range level= 72.

Well, there's my stats.  ;)
Since you called me a nerd,i won't let you in the clan.
So i don't vote for letting you in. :)

Maxi

I did? Well, i thought i said you were friend with your self. Sorry anywayz. :P

Joker

It was a trick any ways,changed my vote into decline to Accepted