News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Genuine

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on February 21, 2010, 05:03:53 AM
Quote from: Yoho on February 21, 2010, 04:53:15 AM
if you was afk how did you kno wjibberman killed you, sorry for off topic.

You will get warning by the staff got posting on the Clan recruitment. It's for recruitment only.

Pk0, Please leave this to the Mods. For those types of things, You will get Warned.
Rory.

Maxi

Applying for joining DZ. My skills- Str: 120 soon will be up. Attack: 109 def: 101 cb: 137 hp: 112
Clans i beened in: Domination (2 times) and flawless and i haved one with dieknowsawr..
May got problems with in this clan: Dead (jibberman)

Whoops forgot my name: Diva La Viva ;)

imnotme

May I be put on the K.O.S.??

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on March 05, 2010, 10:21:48 PM
May I be put on the K.O.S.??
Your not really feared by us.. Your no goal to kill or something. So, whuttabout, No?

imnotme

Well I've killed many of your members multiple times. The only people who could beat me are Mooshu, Nighwatcher, Chaos, Jeremy (sometimes), you (sometimes), and 50 Cent (sometimes). Is 50 still in the clan??

Joker

Quote from: imnotme on March 06, 2010, 03:28:55 AM
Well I've killed many of your members multiple times. The only people who could beat me are Mooshu, Nighwatcher, Chaos, Jeremy (sometimes), you (sometimes), and 50 Cent (sometimes). Is 50 still in the clan??
and me...?
dude you just a jerk..pathetic...i am on kill list? you think you can kill me?

Wild

u never killed me.
but maybe its better to go to discussion before we get warnings.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Noobshow

And me =S I beat you.
If losing makes us stronger where all winners in the end.
- Unknown.

My pimp name: Papa R. Flow o.O

wouter

NO KOS FOR YOU. CONVERSATION OVER.

imnotme

Chaos, Jeremy, Jeremy, or Jose may I be on the K.O.S.? I want your opinion not some kid's decision. And X Wild X is the one person above who I haven't killed, it's hard to keep track of everyone in DZ. Dieknowsawr I posted on another topic that we were 2-1. But I kind of didnt pk at all for 2 or3 weeks. I sm not counting when I 2 shot your noob account.

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on March 06, 2010, 01:48:45 PM
Chaos, Jeremy, Jeremy, or Jose may I be on the K.O.S.? I want your opinion not some kid's decision. And X Wild X is the one person above who I haven't killed, it's hard to keep track of everyone in DZ. Dieknowsawr I posted on another topic that we were 2-1. But I kind of didnt pk at all for 2 or3 weeks. I sm not counting when I 2 shot your noob account.
Some kid's decision? If i say your not coming on it, than you won't. Trust me, they will say the same. They hate you even more as i do. Please, gtfo our clan page. I am tired of your dumb reactions. I am a part of the staff and if i say so, you don't need to ask again. Your nothing, your so easy to kill, your no goal to hunt on, like i said before. NO KOS LIST FOR YOU.

Zack

Looks like your little argument is finished. Any more spam like that and punishments will be handed out.

lollol

zack is right ZIP it before it gets locked again.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

imnotme

Request that I be on K.O.S. from leader of DCD or a higher position.