Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Omri

He resigned, He already gave me his cape,boots,gloves...

Banjo Hick

ok, just wondering, he said he quit overall worldscape, then came back 20 mins later

Omri

Once again I'll say it..He said he will stop in sometimes..

Banjo Hick

o, i didnt see that, and he stopped in like right away and stayed for a while

Omri

Banjo Hick

well if hes gonna quit then why would he come back for a few hours 20 mins later, its basically like not quitting, this is spamming the topic, talk to you in game, and also he hasnt logged off yet

Omri

Banjo Hick, With the permission of Chaoslancexx, You've beened kicked from Death Zone...Please return your clan cape and boots/gloves...Thank You.

Banjo Hick

chaos offered me the gloves and boots and i declined, same with the cape, and i want chaos, berserker, triniboy, to decide on this, i want to see that chaos said you could

Omri

Okay, You shouldn't be disrespectful to Superior members. Thank You for your time.

Banjo Hick

according to you, you are in no way my superrior, but im waiting on an owner to tell me if im still in or not, stop posting on here regarding me, im asking an owner not you

Chaoslancex

Actually he is your supirrior clan wise, and he in fact has power to kick members from clan as long as they have the approvel to do so.

That been said if Mage omri the current Dragon Core Member see's it fit that you are removed from clan, then that is what will happen. I back his decission.

Banjo Hick

im fine with being out of the clan, in fact this is my probable final post on here, but if you're letting him kick me out because he's getting mad over a petty fight then im not all that sure if i want to be in death zone if you let those kind of things go on. if im a bad pker, which im not because i nearly beat Berserker in a fight about 3 weeks ago and Omri in a fight less than a week ago, then i'd be fine if i was kicked out, but over a  fight with one member? i'd be cool with me being kicked out if i was a bad pker, even if most of the clan disliked me, but the only one who dislikes me is him!

Annakarl

k 134 mage almost 130 attack iam trying omri

Zack1

Death zone suck my balls.
Grow Some balls.
Go get some real people that ain't nerds.
Go f*ck off else where!
Go shit your self!

Joker

Quote from: Zack1 on November 29, 2009, 05:41:52 AM
Death zone suck my balls.
Grow Some balls.
Go get some real people that ain't nerds.
Go f*ck off else where!
Go shit your self!
watch your language noob >:(