News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Zezima SUX on November 01, 2009, 02:34:11 PM
In-game name:Ice9Barrage4
Combat lv:96 or 97
Str lv:88
Magic lv:109
Little something about your self, and past clans you've been in:I used to have a clan called "Ancient Gods" but that didn't work out so I want to join a sucessful clan. :D
Am Sorry but your Denied, you need to train more.

Joker

jibber omfg! your lying his str isn't 134! oh my god...
please chaos denie her!

Chaoslancex

Am sorry Jibberman but the upper Ranks are against you, your Denied.

Omri

Her strength is Between 125-130.

y y0u di3

username: y y0u di3

my combat:136
strength:111
defence:103
magic:113

well i am a good pker spend most of my gaming time in wildy if im not in wildy im training this is my 1st clan i would love to join.
thank-you.

aljf123

To Chaoslancex
Thats a bit un fair because i swear i have 134str and im good enough join plz Chaos i just want to be friends with joker but he always attacks me i just started he attack me thats why i made mans hell to make peace with with death zone but i went all out off hand i really want join dz.I started worldscape because my friend from school str n33b kept talking about worldscape and death zone so i thought ok ill join so i joined.When str n33b got hacked i thought i want to chive some thing i tried gettong in dz.I knew how to contact people.Then i strated train then i went wildy i kept getting kill by dz members.Then i asked hate and 50cent thought i was using hate he kept killing me i got really angry so i made mans hell then i got people we went wildy and killed 50cent.Then most dz came i was friends with caponer they attacked everyone i asked them stop they kept attacking now i use mans hell if im in trouble or mate we team because we cant come wildy if we dont team or we die so plz Chaoslancex say to death zone dont be to mean to starters who have done nothing but come wildy and if they do attack you can kill them thats what the wildy was created for.I would like all deathzone and all other clans inculding my clan mans hell.Image if you just started you will get a bit annoyed then less people will play if you dont let peole have a chance.Chaoslancex you could get more good players if they can train there pking skills in wildy,im not telling you you have to but consider it.

My stats
hp:124
str:134
att:115
def:95
mage:120
range:93
combat lvl 143

Chaoslancex thank you for reading.
plz think.
Does it matter woot joker says no its your clan not his.
from jibberman
respect me or die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jibberman til da end

Delicious

In-game name:  Delicious
Combat lv:        144
Str lv:              123
Magic lv:          118

Little something about your self, and past clans you've been in:

I am teh l33t mod on Worldscape Blitz. I love the community and I am fully dedicated to both forums and in-game. If you pick me, I know you won't regret it!

This is the only still-in-existance clan that I have been in. I used to be in Reborn Alliance until it got shut-down.

Please consider my application as a normal player, and don't take my mod status into consideration.

Chaoslancex

Jibberman it's not about your skill but you youself, if having you in Dz will cause problems with other Members i wont have that, i care about my members and i want them to feel good in been in Dz and i trust every single member in Dz and there voice matters to me! and if they think theres going to be problems with you it's best if your not part of Dz, It's not that i don't want you in clan it's just am looking out for my members. Jibberman your Denied. :(

Delicious: You have been Recruited to be in Dz!

Banjo Hick

YAY!!!!!!! delicious is in!!!!!! i heard mooshu is in, is this true?

Chaoslancex

Quote from: banjo hick on November 01, 2009, 09:34:49 PM
YAY!!!!!!! delicious is in!!!!!! i heard mooshu is in, is this true?

Mooshu is indeed in clan, you can see his Rank in page 1.
From now on let's take Everything else to the Clan Disscusion, and yup Delicious is infact in! :o

andy12

In-game name:  andy12
Combat lv:        138
Str lv:              120
Magic lv:          120

Little something about your self, and past clans you've been in:

Im andy from scotland =] Ive been playing worldscape for a couple of months and love it to bits

I was in domination but i left because Thehate sucks at pking (What am i gunna learn from him!)
Im looking for a good clan that i could help out in wildy and a good bit of fun =]

Thanks for reading

Andy

Overdosed K0

choaslance.

i need to told ya stomthing.
im been hacked , somebody is stealing and make my account sad.
my new account is devil child lvl 3.
i got a pure comb koed.
cya

Omri

Overdose Ko, Please don't spam this topic, Thank You.

Pk0wnedall

Username:Jack7
Combat Level:119
Strength Level:100
Attack Level:100
Defence Level:100
Magic Level:100
Total Level:750
Max Hit:48-whip, 29-29-dds
Misc: I think i am a good pker and Deathzone has been my dream i hope i, get picked, i rate myself a 6/10 in pking.

Thank-You, Chaoslancex.

str n33b

chaos,
just to solve this isue about jibberman, he actually is 134 strength and also all of the other stats he said are true.

~str n33b~
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)