News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Berserker

Hey chaos, sorry that I wasn't able to help I didn't see the fight and backup logged out before I got a real explanation...

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

cj

sorry about that ill explain abit more clearly  :-\ my bro -clark- was fighing some-one who was saying someing about death zone being rubish (AHAHAHAHA AS IF!) and backup was just standing there getting ice barraged not feeding but just talking and he died
and is trying to blame it all on my bro for not saveing him ?.? i think thats pretty pathetic seing as my bro was trying his hardest to kill the opersite player and i haz backup was just tanding there talking being barraged  :-\ he dident even try to teleport or feed or say off ?.? id say thats pretty pathetic  :-\ but i dont have final say so do as you wish  :D

pulverizer26

I would like to join your clan. My username is pulverizer26.

My stats are:
Att:97
Str:105
Def:93
Hp:99
Mage:104
Range:73

I'm lvl 118.

Chaoslancex

Wait -.- your account Pk0wnedal is aready in clan..

Pulverizer26 I'm sorry but your application has been,

Declined
(mabey work on your str.)

Forg3d

hey choas why am i not in the clna no more i havnt ben on 4 a wile i kno but i stil wana b in the clan =(

Chaoslancex

Dear Forg3d,

I will be glad to add you back to clan list  :)
Hope to see you online  :D

~Oscar~

arks

My In-Game user name: Mauled13itch

My Combat level is: 92

I am a:good pker

My levels are: 111 str, 126 magic, 1 prayer, 1 def, 93 attack.

If i can join pm me on my In-Game user name: mauled13itch

Chaoslancex

Dear Mauled13itch,

You have been Accepted

Thank you for applying.
Welcome to ¤Death Zone¤

Drunk Mario

Quote from: cj on August 19, 2009, 01:23:43 PM
dude no means no get over it..., most people have all combat lvl's of 120+ or are veary skilled ., unofortunatly the owner dosent think your fit to play the part ok 0.0? any more of there rediculose spam's will be held against you in futer trial's
sorry i just got kinda frustrated! i wont spam any more and im going to train but not to be in the clan!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

arks

Quote from: chaoslancex on August 22, 2009, 05:01:02 PM
Dear Mauled13itch,

You have been Accepted

Thank you for applying.
Welcome to ¤Death Zone¤
thanks  ;D

Bill

It seems this topic has been getting a little off-topic.

Cj and Clark, if you have picture or logos you've made for Death Zone, then they are to be posted in the Banners/Logos board or private messaged to Chaoslancex as he has said.

Cj, if there is a problem or anything of the sort, you should private message Chaoslancex about it. It's spamming this topic and it seems they are issues that maybe shouldn't be public.

Drunk Elmo, don't get upset that you were declined twice. There's an easy way to fix that problem. Just train more; it's not that hard. You'll get accepted if you just listen to what they're telling you.

I've removed a couple of posts that I found were just plain spam on here. It was only a few though, not a lot. Let's get back on topic guys. :) 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Jeremy

Can ih lyke git a spot in dis dz cuz i whannah pekay & pwnt sum piples.kthxbai
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

50cent

hey my username in game is 50cent and my combat lvl is 163 my skills are = str:128 atk:129 def:128 mage:130
so i can i join d.z? :):)

Jack

put me back on forums plz

Chaoslancex

Dear, Purerich

I need you to talk to Hubby or my First General, Noss because need to be tested one of the players i named can test you.
Same thing gose for you 50cent, you both have to be tested.