News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

maxmager

hmph, i was just wondering chaos, did i get kicked out of your clan?

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Banana boy

No, the clan got reset.

Chaoslancex

nope you where not, the clan was reseted to start new cause some members din't get along and they where been stupid, but i will be glad to add you back on if you like max.  :)

Delicious

So does that mean I have been kicked? Can i re-join?

serguy3

Yes, you can re-join, I'm sure Chaos'll be happy to accept people who were in the clan before! ;D!

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Volcanic Me

Okay... I just noticed something...

Death Zone is a "fraternity" of assassins, right?

Well... Bri is in it. And fraternity means "brotherhood"... so what does that make Bri? =O

Jack

hey chaoslancex i have been with death zone for ages you reset told me rejoin

by the way im 130 attack and 130 magic now w00t so yeh accept

LOL ps nice uni

Jack

hey chaos didn't work before so um here i'll try again, you know i'm level 163 Nealy level 164 and my str 128,magic 130, attk 130, defence 128, hp nearly 129.

so let me join LOL speak with you soon

P.S NICE UNI

Jack

so.. plz    i was in it before

strpure111

i want to join your clan please approve.

strpure111

Chaoslancex

lol travis your right -.- that make her the exception to the rule but wait in the movie wanted there was a girl and they where a "fraternity" too so... yea..

and purerich23 aka pk0dewall your accepted

and p.s. don't "3" post -.-.-.-.-

Jack

That was a joke, I am not in this clan. I figured you guy's would be able to tell the difference between a joke and a real application. But anyways...

Stop flaming and this includes everyone. Any spam or flaming below this post will result in you being banned. Stay on-topic, and don't argue over petty things.

And Zach, don't waste the Moderator's time with petty reports such as the one you gave on banjo_hick. Only use the report feature if someone really broke the rules. Yes he was a jerk, but no that's not worthy of him being punished. This is your second bad report.

The below users have received a 25% warning level, and have been added to the Forum Mod watch list:

@ banjo hick.
@ Voltimolt.
@ Thrive.
@ Image.

Chaoslancex

anyways... don't make pointless posts -.-

and next time guys use this

In-game name:
Combat lv:
Str lv:
Magic lv:
Little something about your self:

to applie for clan.

Banjo Hick

In-game name: banjo hick
Combat lv: 139
Str lv: 110
Magic lv: 135
Little something about your self: uve even said im a half decent pker i just have to work on it which i would if i was in a clan, =)